Football player’s family members killed in accident after leaving Super Bowl
02/06/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Louisiana – The aunt and uncle of San Francisco 49ers tight end Delanie Walker were killed in an accident following the Super Bowl on Sunday. As reported by the San Jose Mercury News, Alice and Bryan Young were killed after their vehicle was struck by an alleged drunk driver while stopped on the shoulder of Interstate 10.
Nechole Thomas, 26, of Houston, was reportedly arrested and charged with vehicular homicide, driving while intoxicated and reckless operation of a vehicle in connection with the accident.
General manager Trent Baalke is quoted in the report as releasing the statement regarding the tragedy, “We extend our deepest sympathies and prayers to Delanie and his family as they grieve this tragedy. Our organization is here to support Delanie through this tough time, as we do with all of our players and staff. At this time, we will respect their family’s privacy and ask others to do so as well.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in accident injury legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Government contractor, daughter among American victims in French Alps crash
- Supreme Court rules pregnancy discrimination case can proceed
- Driver was recording video prior to crash that injured three teens
- 150 people killed in plane crash in French Alps
- Starbucks developing new media company with ‘social impact content’ focus
- Google names Ruth Porat new CFO
- Angelina Jolie undergoes more preventative surgery after double mastectomy
- Bethenny Frankel ex “exploring legal options” after interview
- David Crosby involved in pedestrian car crash in California
- Lawsuit filed against Twitter alleging gender discrimination