Football player’s family members killed in accident after leaving Super Bowl
02/06/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Louisiana – The aunt and uncle of San Francisco 49ers tight end Delanie Walker were killed in an accident following the Super Bowl on Sunday. As reported by the San Jose Mercury News, Alice and Bryan Young were killed after their vehicle was struck by an alleged drunk driver while stopped on the shoulder of Interstate 10.
Nechole Thomas, 26, of Houston, was reportedly arrested and charged with vehicular homicide, driving while intoxicated and reckless operation of a vehicle in connection with the accident.
General manager Trent Baalke is quoted in the report as releasing the statement regarding the tragedy, “We extend our deepest sympathies and prayers to Delanie and his family as they grieve this tragedy. Our organization is here to support Delanie through this tough time, as we do with all of our players and staff. At this time, we will respect their family’s privacy and ask others to do so as well.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in accident injury legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Trial opens for woman accused of kidnapping, assaulting child
- Rick Perry adds sixth attorney to legal team
- Divorce announced for Elizabeth Vargas, husband amid rehab reports
- Nick Cannon confirms he and Mariah are separated
- Jodi Arias wins delay in penalty phase retrial
- Miley Cyrus concert gets banned over ‘morality’ issues
- Singer sued over concert ad artwork
- UPS Store affected by data breach
- “Mike Brown Law” Petition sent to White House
- Feds issue report saying Beyoncé and Jay Z Cuba trip legal