Football player’s family members killed in accident after leaving Super Bowl
02/06/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Louisiana – The aunt and uncle of San Francisco 49ers tight end Delanie Walker were killed in an accident following the Super Bowl on Sunday. As reported by the San Jose Mercury News, Alice and Bryan Young were killed after their vehicle was struck by an alleged drunk driver while stopped on the shoulder of Interstate 10.
Nechole Thomas, 26, of Houston, was reportedly arrested and charged with vehicular homicide, driving while intoxicated and reckless operation of a vehicle in connection with the accident.
General manager Trent Baalke is quoted in the report as releasing the statement regarding the tragedy, “We extend our deepest sympathies and prayers to Delanie and his family as they grieve this tragedy. Our organization is here to support Delanie through this tough time, as we do with all of our players and staff. At this time, we will respect their family’s privacy and ask others to do so as well.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in accident injury legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- US Airways investigates pornographic tweet sent after customer complaint
- Woman arrested after police attempt to return $50
- Mystery of 1971 disappearance of teens solved
- Phoenix woman ordered jailed over Clinton shoe throwing incident
- Veteran teacher fired after ordering ‘hit’ on student
- Woman accused of killing her newborns appears in court
- IRS audit odds lowest since 1980s
- Man attempts to open door during flight, plane rerouted
- Ex-wife of congressman accuses him of violating divorce terms
- Family of ‘affluenza’ teen won’t pay full cost of court-ordered treatment