Two Pemberton Township Firefighters Killed in Motorcycle Accident
10/17/2012 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Woodland Township, N.J. — A motorcycle accident killed two volunteer firefighters on a southern New Jersey highway when they apparently clipped another motorcycle. The fatal motorcycle accident occurred on Saturday, October 13, 2012, in Woodland Township around 2:10 p.m., reports the Associated Press.
The driver of the motorcycle, Jospeh Randazzo Jr. and 22-year-old Erin Phillps, who recently became a mother, were killed in the wreck. They were both ejected from the motorcycle.
Randazzo and Phillips reportedly served with the Pembertown Township Fire Department.
Police reported that Randazzo was speeding at the time of the accident.
Responding emergency crews pronounced both Randazzo and Phillips dead at the scene of the wreck.
No other injuries were reported.
The fatal motorcycle accident is under investigation.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New Jersey motorcycle accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- CEME Innovation Centre urges manufacturing SMEs to take control of IP rights
- Seek A Rational Comprehensive Treatment For Your Mesh Related Pain
- Bicyclist Hit and Killed by Cab in Brooklyn
- Two FBI Agents Killed in Training Accident off Virginia Beach
- Avon Recalls Microwave Popcorn Makers for Fire and Burn Hazards
- Free Vaginal Mesh Webinar Offered: Registration Now Open
- Medicaid Fraud: A Business Model Whistleblowers Can Help End
- How Common Are Medical Misdiagnoses?
- 7 Students Injured in Burlington Township School Bus Accident
- Toro® Z Master® Riding Mowers Recalled For Fire Hazards