Two Pemberton Township Firefighters Killed in Motorcycle Accident
10/17/2012 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Woodland Township, N.J. — A motorcycle accident killed two volunteer firefighters on a southern New Jersey highway when they apparently clipped another motorcycle. The fatal motorcycle accident occurred on Saturday, October 13, 2012, in Woodland Township around 2:10 p.m., reports the Associated Press.
The driver of the motorcycle, Jospeh Randazzo Jr. and 22-year-old Erin Phillps, who recently became a mother, were killed in the wreck. They were both ejected from the motorcycle.
Randazzo and Phillips reportedly served with the Pembertown Township Fire Department.
Police reported that Randazzo was speeding at the time of the accident.
Responding emergency crews pronounced both Randazzo and Phillips dead at the scene of the wreck.
No other injuries were reported.
The fatal motorcycle accident is under investigation.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New Jersey motorcycle accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- KA Gilbert Law To Offer Free Consultation Services for Collaborative Divorce
- Ron Bell Injury Lawyers discusses Bullying in our schools
- Tom Gould Joins International Trade Law Firm Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg
- Pittsburgh DUI Lawyer George Heym announces that he will now accept Bitcoin
- Oodle Swings by Landscape Structures Recalled; 9 Reported Injuries
- CPSC: Edoche Children’s Spoon & Fork Sets Recalled for Choking Hazards
- NY State Trooper Killed in Semi Truck Crash on Thruway
- 30-Car Pile-Up on Gowanus Expressway Injures 8 In Brooklyn
- Yankee Candle Recalls Pine Berry Candle Ring for Fire Hazards
- Using a Pessary to Relieve Pelvic Organ Prolapse Symptoms