Two Pemberton Township Firefighters Killed in Motorcycle Accident
10/17/2012 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Woodland Township, N.J. — A motorcycle accident killed two volunteer firefighters on a southern New Jersey highway when they apparently clipped another motorcycle. The fatal motorcycle accident occurred on Saturday, October 13, 2012, in Woodland Township around 2:10 p.m., reports the Associated Press.
The driver of the motorcycle, Jospeh Randazzo Jr. and 22-year-old Erin Phillps, who recently became a mother, were killed in the wreck. They were both ejected from the motorcycle.
Randazzo and Phillips reportedly served with the Pembertown Township Fire Department.
Police reported that Randazzo was speeding at the time of the accident.
Responding emergency crews pronounced both Randazzo and Phillips dead at the scene of the wreck.
No other injuries were reported.
The fatal motorcycle accident is under investigation.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New Jersey motorcycle accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Could Technology Have Prevented The Metro-North Commuter Train Derailment?
- Horse-Drawn Amish Buggy Hit By Truck in Northwestern PA; 2 Dead
- Ron Bell discusses the issues with the Blindspot
- Supplements Contained Undisclosed Steroids, Causing Severe Health Problems
- Wall Collapse at NY Construction Site Kills 1, Injures 2
- K2 Sports, CPSC Recalls Revo Kick Kickboards/Scooters for Fall Hazards
- Without a Life Care Plan, Injured Accident Victims May Fall Short
- Leaving a Medical Practice? Plan Your Exit Strategy.
- CPSC Recalls Burley Design Tailwind Racks for Trailercycles for Fall Risks
- 4 Hospitalized After Ferry Crash in Jersey City