Two Pemberton Township Firefighters Killed in Motorcycle Accident
10/17/2012 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Woodland Township, N.J. — A motorcycle accident killed two volunteer firefighters on a southern New Jersey highway when they apparently clipped another motorcycle. The fatal motorcycle accident occurred on Saturday, October 13, 2012, in Woodland Township around 2:10 p.m., reports the Associated Press.
The driver of the motorcycle, Jospeh Randazzo Jr. and 22-year-old Erin Phillps, who recently became a mother, were killed in the wreck. They were both ejected from the motorcycle.
Randazzo and Phillips reportedly served with the Pembertown Township Fire Department.
Police reported that Randazzo was speeding at the time of the accident.
Responding emergency crews pronounced both Randazzo and Phillips dead at the scene of the wreck.
No other injuries were reported.
The fatal motorcycle accident is under investigation.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New Jersey motorcycle accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Dallas Non-Compete Lawyer: Three Critical (Mis)Assumptions
- New Year, New Look at Old Policies and Procedures
- What every lawyer should know about Conversion Rate Optimization
- U.S. Supreme Court Rules on FLSA Matter
- San Francisco California Consumer Protection Lawyer Discusses Airbag Recalls
- Sexual Harassment and the Office Holiday Party
- Exempt Income in Bankruptcy Cases Expanded
- Privatizing the Attorney Grievance Process: Startup Disrupts the Legal Industry
- City Bus Hits and Kills East Harlem Man in Manhattan
- Brooklyn Car Wash Worker Killed In ‘Freak Accident’