CPSC: CareBears™ Pacifiers Recalled for Choking Hazards
09/03/2012 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
New York, NY — The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and IDM Group LLC have recalled CareBears™ Pacifiers for choking hazards posed to young children. The CPSC announced the nationwide product recall on August 23, 2012.
The CareBears™ Pacifiers were recalled after discovering that they do not meet the federal safety standards. The nipple can separate from the base, which poses a choking hazard to young children.
“The pacifiers and the clip attachment have CareBear figures and a ‘TCFC’ copyright mark on them. The nipple is made of silicone,” the CPSC reported.
The recalled pacifiers were sold at various discount and dollar stores, Walmart Puerto Rico, children’s apparel stores and Consolidated Stores nationwide.
Consumers are advised to contact IDM Group LLC to learn how to return this product for a full refund.
For more information concerning this product recall, consumers are advised to contact IDM collect at (212) 686-5221 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, or visit www.pacifierrecall.net.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for product liability lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Horse-Drawn Amish Buggy Hit By Truck in Northwestern PA; 2 Dead
- Ron Bell discusses the issues with the Blindspot
- Supplements Contained Undisclosed Steroids, Causing Severe Health Problems
- Wall Collapse at NY Construction Site Kills 1, Injures 2
- K2 Sports, CPSC Recalls Revo Kick Kickboards/Scooters for Fall Hazards
- Without a Life Care Plan, Injured Accident Victims May Fall Short
- Leaving a Medical Practice? Plan Your Exit Strategy.
- CPSC Recalls Burley Design Tailwind Racks for Trailercycles for Fall Risks
- 4 Hospitalized After Ferry Crash in Jersey City
- How Do I Know If I am a Victim of Medical Malpractice?