CPSC: CareBears™ Pacifiers Recalled for Choking Hazards
09/03/2012 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
New York, NY — The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and IDM Group LLC have recalled CareBears™ Pacifiers for choking hazards posed to young children. The CPSC announced the nationwide product recall on August 23, 2012.
The CareBears™ Pacifiers were recalled after discovering that they do not meet the federal safety standards. The nipple can separate from the base, which poses a choking hazard to young children.
“The pacifiers and the clip attachment have CareBear figures and a ‘TCFC’ copyright mark on them. The nipple is made of silicone,” the CPSC reported.
The recalled pacifiers were sold at various discount and dollar stores, Walmart Puerto Rico, children’s apparel stores and Consolidated Stores nationwide.
Consumers are advised to contact IDM Group LLC to learn how to return this product for a full refund.
For more information concerning this product recall, consumers are advised to contact IDM collect at (212) 686-5221 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, or visit www.pacifierrecall.net.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for product liability lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Exempt Income in Bankruptcy Cases Expanded
- Privatizing the Attorney Grievance Process: Startup Disrupts the Legal Industry
- City Bus Hits and Kills East Harlem Man in Manhattan
- Brooklyn Car Wash Worker Killed In ‘Freak Accident’
- Steel Beam Crashes Through Semi-Truck Cab, Kills Driver in Pennington
- Broken Finger, Amputation and Injuries Prompt Britax Stroller Recall
- Cement Truck Slams Into Bronx Residential Building; 1 Dead, 4 Injured
- Loose Tractor-Trailer Rim Causes Accident on NJ Turnpike; 1 Seriously Injured
- Pile-Ups on Pennsylvania Turnpike Sends At Least 30 To Hospitals
- IKEA Junior Beds Recalled For Laceration Hazards By CPSC, Health Canada