CPSC: CareBears™ Pacifiers Recalled for Choking Hazards
09/03/2012 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
New York, NY — The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and IDM Group LLC have recalled CareBears™ Pacifiers for choking hazards posed to young children. The CPSC announced the nationwide product recall on August 23, 2012.
The CareBears™ Pacifiers were recalled after discovering that they do not meet the federal safety standards. The nipple can separate from the base, which poses a choking hazard to young children.
“The pacifiers and the clip attachment have CareBear figures and a ‘TCFC’ copyright mark on them. The nipple is made of silicone,” the CPSC reported.
The recalled pacifiers were sold at various discount and dollar stores, Walmart Puerto Rico, children’s apparel stores and Consolidated Stores nationwide.
Consumers are advised to contact IDM Group LLC to learn how to return this product for a full refund.
For more information concerning this product recall, consumers are advised to contact IDM collect at (212) 686-5221 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, or visit www.pacifierrecall.net.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for product liability lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Cardiologist accused of attempting to have rival doctor killed
- Former Daimler worker files lawsuit alleging discrimination
- Twitter Accused of Gender Bias in Discrimination Lawsuit
- Senator calls extended Gulf oil leak ‘unacceptable’
- Driver crashes into L.A. Times building, becomes injured
- Former NFL player convicted of murder
- Lamborghini and Ferrari crash in Beijing
- Indiana HIV outbreak passes 100 confirmed cases
- Suicide note of transgender teen gets attention of White House
- Justice Department announces charges against former e-commerce executive