Mom charged after accident while driving to a bar with kids in van
08/13/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Gainesville, Fl – A Gainesville mother was arrested after being involved in a crash while driving to a bar with her children in the vehicle. As reported by Gainesville.com, the woman, Lawanda Lowery-Gale, 32, was charged with child neglect and DUI in connection with the incident, which occurred Friday night.
As noted in the report, Lowery-Gale was transporting eight children in her van, six of which were her children and two were her nieces. In addition to driving under the influence and eight counts of child neglect, she was also charged with driving with a suspended license.
The accident occurred when she purportedly side-swiped another vehicle with hers. No injuries were reported as a result of the accident.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Florida DUI accident injury news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Calif. Case Raises Issue of Employee Privacy in Yum! Brands Employment Lawsuit
- Fighting Fraud in the Fog
- NYPD sued by civil rights groups over Muslim spying programs
- Bad eyesight likely contributor in fiery Oklahoma train crash
- Girl with special needs kicked out of theater for “humming”
- Suspect in custody after New Jersey restaurant shooting
- Supreme Court votes to allow ‘pay-for-delay’ generic drug deal challenges
- Allen Iverson ex-wife claims he’s kidnapped their children
- Former NFL player released from prison
- California prison airborne fungus case being considered by judge