Man charged after allegedly shooting wife in hospital
08/10/2012 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Akron, Ohio – A man has been charged in the shooting death of his wife, who was hospitalized at the time. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), John Wise was charged Wednesday in what his attorney asserts was a mercy killing of his wife of 45 years, Barbara Wise.
Wise allegedly shot his wife Saturday while she was in the ICU unit of Akron General Medical Center. Paul Adamson, his attorney, is quoted by the AP as stating of the incident, “Forty-five years of marriage, blessed to be deeply in love with his wife throughout those 45 years, and I am absolutely confident that everything that he’s ever done for his wife has been done out of deep love, including the events that just recently transpired.”
Information regarding Barbara’s Wise’s condition which led to her require hospitalization has reportedly not been released.
Wise is set to return to court on August 22.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Ohio legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Calif. Case Raises Issue of Employee Privacy in Yum! Brands Employment Lawsuit
- Fighting Fraud in the Fog
- NYPD sued by civil rights groups over Muslim spying programs
- Bad eyesight likely contributor in fiery Oklahoma train crash
- Girl with special needs kicked out of theater for “humming”
- Suspect in custody after New Jersey restaurant shooting
- Supreme Court votes to allow ‘pay-for-delay’ generic drug deal challenges
- Allen Iverson ex-wife claims he’s kidnapped their children
- Former NFL player released from prison
- California prison airborne fungus case being considered by judge