14 students injured in Tulsa school bus crash
Legal news for Oklahoma automobile accident attorneys. Two school buses collided, injuring over a dozen students.
Automobile accident lawyers alerts- Two school buses crashed from Jenks Public Schools, which left over a dozen students with injuries.
Tulsa, OK—Two Jenks Public Schools buses collided on Tuesday afternoon, December 8, 2009, which left over a dozen students with injuries. One school bus slammed into the back of another around 3:30 p.m., at the intersection of 91st Street and College Avenue, shortly after the school day had ended, as reported by Tulsa World.
Police officials reported that school has just been released for the day, and students were on their way home when the bus collision occurred. A total of 78 students were traveling on the two school buses at the time. Fourteen students were injured in the crash, but did not sustain any life-threatening injuries. Emergency medical services (EMS) teams arrived at the scene and transported seven of the students to St. Francis Hospital, three others to St. John Medical Center, and the remaining four to South Crest Hospital for treatment. In addition, several students were evaluated by EMS teams at the scene and were released. It is currently unknown why the bus hit the rear of the other school bus. A total of seven ambulances responded to the crash. Additional buses arrived at the scene to transport the rest of the uninjured students back home. Police officials are reportedly conducting a full investigation into the wreck.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for Oklahoma automobile accident lawyers.Online Auto Accident Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- New York Injury Attorney News: Man struck, killed by city bus in Bronx
- CA Auto Accident: 5 Injured When SUV Plowed into Pedestrians on Sidewalk
- Chicago auto accident: Traffic stop, crash injures police officer and 3 others
- Massachusetts auto accident: Pregnant mother crashes minivan into daycare
- Los Angeles auto accident: DMV worker injured in driving test crash
- Raleigh NC auto accident: Police car, ambulance crash en route to shooting call
- Austin TX wrong way crash: Driver found dead inside burning vehicle
- Study: High-speed police chases are killing innocent bystanders
- Washington D.C. automobile accident: 1 killed, 6 injured in car vs. van crash
- San Francisco CA accident: Taxi runs red light, causes chain-reaction crash