Write for Us!
Do you have an expertise or some knowledge about the law? Are you interested in writing about legal topics? Have you written legal advice articles before? If you do, then you are the one that we are looking for.
We are giving you, our readers and followers, an opportunity to be featured in our site to help you reach out to a highly targeted audience and also help us provide more helpful and informative content to our community.
We are specifically looking for writers who are experts and enthusiasts in legal-related topics such as Criminal Law, Immigration, Business Litigation, Personal Injury, Government, and Medical Malpractice. For a complete list of categories, kindly check our News Channels.
What are the Benefits When You Write for Us?
Aside from the privilege of writing side by side with our seasoned legal writers, becoming one of our contributors has many benefits.
- Getting the chance of showcasing your work to a large network of readers.
- Getting your work syndicated to high authority websites.
- The chance to become an expert in your chosen field of expertise.
- Getting an opportunity to display your bio and a backlink to your blog or website at the end of your articles.
- Having an exclusive page that showcases your portfolio and writing experiences.
- A probability of getting your article published in Yahoo News.
The Value of Justice News Flash
Justice News Flash has 20 years of experience and reputation in partnering with lawyers, journalists, and big online media in helping create a community that provide the latest news in the industry. We have a consulting team of legal news reporters that provide full range of communication services not only to lawyers but also to those who need them (i.e. researchers, teachers, and the like).
Our contents are widely distributed to high authority news websites and syndicated on Google and Yahoo News.
Article Submission Rules
- Your content must maintain an educational tone. Do not make it sound like a marketing pitch. Do not directly promote your products/services. We want you to focus on answering the needs of your target audience by making your article as informative and helpful as possible.
- We reject articles that we feel violate our code of ethics or those ones that are inappropriate.
- We require you to submit contents that are original and unique and have not been published anywhere else.
- We require you to contribute at least 2 articles before your work will be published.
- Send us a profile description of yourself along with your most recent photo. Or, if you are not comfortable with that, just send us the logo of your company, website, or blog.
Frequently Asked Questions
These are questions that we mostly receive every time someone enquires about becoming one of our contributors. We compiled them here to save us effort and time.
- What specific topic should I write about?You can choose any categories under our News Channel menu. We encourage you to tackle topics that answer the needs of our followers and readers. Make sure that your article is free from grammatical error and is easy to read and understand.
- Will I get a form of compensation if my contribution is approved?If you mean monetary compensation, then the answer is no. But, we give you another form of compensation such as a back link to your company in your bio.
- How many times a month should I write for you if I become an official contributor?At least once a month. But, if you can contribute up two monthly, then the better. Just make sure that your articles have not been published anywhere else.
- Can I also post my article that is published on your site on my blog/website?We encourage you to post only part of it and then create a link back to the main article on our site. Avoid posting the whole article in there just to be safe from any content duplication issues.
- Am I allowed to mention your brand every time I promote my work portfolio after I become one of your official contributors?Yes. You can always use our website and your articles as official reference of your work.
These are some of the categories that you can write about if you become one of our contributors.
- Auto Accident
- Criminal Law
- Health & Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Product Liability
- Veteran Medical Malpractice
- Brain Injury
- Drug Rehabilitation
- Mesothelioma Asbestos
- Business Litigation
- Employment Law
- Insurance Litigation
- Social Responsibility
- Wrongful Death
- Family and Divorce Law
- Personal Injury
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Construction Accidents
- Marketing Law
To apply to become one of our contributors, you may fill up the form below.
- A headshot
- A 3-sentence bio
- Two sample articles