All-in-one cryptocurrency tracking dashboard is expected to expand
A team in Vietnam recently launched MeoTools (meo.tools), an all-in-one encrypted tracking dashboard. With the help of the multifunctional MeoTools dashboard platform, users can:
- Follow their portfolio in real time
- Get different alert types for the token and its overall portfolio
- Pay attention to asset data, including price, transaction volume, liquidity, project socialization, etc.
- Exchange coins and tokens easily
- Use interactive charts to help analyze the market with useful information
As early as October 2021, the MeoTools team completed Certik’s platform review with qualified scores. This ensures that when users use the MeoTools platform, they hardly risk any suspicious incidents.
The project is still in the development stage and hopes to support more chains in the future, but currently supports Binance Smart Chain, Ethereum and Polygon. In addition, MeoTools will soon release a dashboard version specifically designed for mobile devices.
In addition, the platform also includes a native token called “MEO”. Its token economics enables holders to benefit from additional features and platform subscriptions.