Ross Ulbricht NFT Collection raised more than $6 million in Ethereum, Free Ross DAO won the auction – Bitcoin News
The Ross Ulbricht Genesis Non-Fungible Token (NFT) collection auction has ended. The winner of the auction is “Free Ross DAO” supported by the Pleasrdao project. At the time of settlement, NFT raised 1,446 Ether or US$6.27 million.
The Free Ross decentralized autonomous organization wins Ross Ulbricht’s NFT auction, and DAO plans to subdivide the NFT collection
- Four days ago, Bitcoin.com news Report exist Ross Ulbricht Genesis NFT series Accumulate Ethereum worth millions of dollars (Ethereum) Bid on the Superrare NFT market.
- At the time, a person named “@toxicbitcoinmaxi” bid very high. However, the report also explained that Price Road The project also participated in the bidding war for collections and formed a project called “Free Ross DAO. “
- Free Ross DAO raised 1,446 Ethereum Or $6.27 million at the time of exchange. According to the DAO, the NFT collection will be “divided among 500 Free Ross DAO contributors.”
- The NFT series is a variety of works and ten works of art created by Ross Ulbricht, including cartoon Developed by NFT artist Levitate. Ulbricht also voiced animation works. The NFT series is planned by Entoptic, and the proceeds will be provided by the Art4giving Fund, and is committed to releasing Ulbricht.
- “From the beginning of this NFT, I wanted to help children go to prison to visit their parents,” Ulbricht said. “But with such a high bid, we can now also have a real impact on many other important causes.”
- For information about the Ross Ulbricht case, please visit freeross.org and Ulbricht’s petition for leniency The signatures hosted on change.org are very close to reaching 500,000. The petition has 42,014 signatures before reaching the 500,000 signature milestone.
What do you think of Ross Ulbricht’s NFT series at the end of the auction for more than $6 million in Ether? Please tell us your thoughts on this topic in the comments section below.
Image Source: Shutterstock, Pixabay, Wiki Commons, Ross Ulbricht NFT Collection,
Disclaimer: This article is for reference only. It is not a direct offer or invitation to buy or sell, nor is it a recommendation or endorsement of any product, service or company. Bitcoin Network Does not provide investment, tax, legal or accounting advice. The company or the author is not directly or indirectly responsible for any damage or loss caused or claimed to be caused by using or relying on any content, goods or services mentioned in this article.