JCDecaux SA: Effective conversion into a European company
Paris, the 4 October 2022 – JCDecaux SA (Euronext Paris: DEC), the world number one in outdoor advertising, announces that the conversion of JCDecaux SA into a European Company, approved by the combined general meeting of shareholders held on May 14, 2020, took place on September 27, 2022, the date on which its registration as a European company in the Trade and Companies Register took effect.
This new legal form makes it possible to better reflect the European dimension of a global group to all its stakeholders. Number one in outdoor advertising in Europe, JCDecaux is present in 23 European Union countries (out of 27), where it employs almost 55% of its employees. In particular, these are at the service of important shared resources (particularly in France, Germany and Spain) dedicated to the company’s digital transformation, its R&D policy, its data and programming strategy and its supply chain.
JCDecaux SA is now JCDecaux SE. The applicable laws, corporate governance, listing location and registered office of the Company (Neuilly-sur-Seine, France) remain unchanged.
Counting key by JCDecaux
- Sales 2021 : €2 745 million (a)– Turnover from 1ishalfStrike 2022: 1st 475million € (a)
- World No. 1 in outdoor advertising
- A daily audience of more than 850 million people in more than 80 countries
- 957 706 faces advertising in the world
- Presence in 3,518 cities with more than 10,000 inhabitants
- 10 720 Employee
- JCDecaux is listed on theeuro list the Euronext Paris and is part of the indices Euronext 100 and Euronext Family Business
- JCDecaux is mentioned in the rankings for extra-financial performance FTSE4Good (3,6/5), CDP (List A), MSCI (AA) and Gold rated by EcoVadis
- 1timebusiness of…
Continue to read on GlobeNewswire https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2022/10/04/2528097/0/fr/JCDecaux-SA-Transformation-effective-en-Soci%C3%A9t%C3%A9-Europ%C3%A9enne.html