Morning reading on Thursday, January 6
Every working day, we select a short list of news articles, comments, and other noteworthy links related to the Supreme Court.To recommend a work for us to consider, please send an email to[email protected].
This is the reading on Thursday morning:
- Supreme Court weighs vaccine requirements in workplaces (Brent Kendall and Jess Bravin, The Wall Street Journal)
- Biden’s million pitch rule depends on the Supreme Court showdown (Greg Stoll, Bloomberg)
- The court and the “vaccine war” (Lyle Denniston, Lyle Denniston Legal News)
- The stakes in the Supreme Court vaccine case are bigger than they seem (Ian Millheather, Vox)
- Homer Plessy, a civil rights pioneer in the Supreme Court case, pardoned by John Bell Edwards (Matt Sledge, New Orleans Times-Picayune)