Morning reading on Wednesday, January 5
Every working day, we select a short list of news articles, comments, and other noteworthy links related to the Supreme Court.To recommend a work for us to consider, please send an email to[email protected].
This is the reading on Wednesday morning:
- The High Court confirms that the judge has received the COVID-19 booster (Jessica Gresco and Mark Sherman, Associated Press)
- Two different views on the Covid pandemic presented in the Supreme Court (Joan Biskupik, CNN)
- The U.S. Supreme Court, which is wary of the pandemic, will weigh the Biden vaccine authorization (Lawrence Hurley, Reuters)
- Chief Justice of the Supreme Court John Roberts (John Roberts) gave an incomplete history lesson on judicial ethics (Peter M. Shane, Washington Monthly)
- The last stop of the Stadium Packers (George Liebman, American Conservative Party)