CBD Candied Bacon Recipe-#CBDMOVEMENT™ Blog
Let’s make candied CBD bacon for the holidays! Join us, magical things happen in Karl’s kitchen, and get ready to be the chef of the season at your Christmas party. Happy baking and happy holidays.
CBD Candied Bacon Ingredients:
1/2 c brown sugar
1/2 c pecans, chopped
CBDistillery’s CBDelicious powder, required amount
2 teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1/2 pound bacon
- Set the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix brown sugar, pecans and the required amount of CBDelicious powder from CBDistillery.
- Add salt, pepper, pepper, and cinnamon in the same bowl and mix again.
- Finally, add maple syrup to the dry ingredients and mix one last time.
- Cut each bacon in half and place on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet lined with a cooling rack.
- Spread your CBD candied bacon mixture on each bacon and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes to harden the candied bacon.
- Enjoy while it’s hot!