CBD Cranberry Cream Cheese Bites Recipe
These CBD Cranberry Cream Cheese Bites are easy to make and will surely be amazing!Cream filling, golden crust, and CBDistillery™ CBD Powder Make these festive, bite-sized appetizers a delightful treat. Bake them for your friends and family at the next gathering to ensure you become the topic of the gathering.
CBD Cranberry Cream Cheese Bites raw material
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
CBDistillery’s CBDelicious powder, required amount
½ c fresh cranberries
1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
1 teaspoon finely chopped jalapeno
1 teaspoon lemon juice
2 teaspoons brown sugar
8 oz crescent rolls
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees and line the biscuit slices with parchment paper.
- Mix the cream cheese, the required amount of CBDelicious powder from CBDistillery, chives and jalapenos.
- Pour the lemon juice on the cranberries and stir. Add brown sugar and stir until completely covered.
- Spread the dough on a floured surface and flatten it with a rolling pin.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut the dough into small cubes.
- Put the CBD cream cheese mixture into the center of each square, fold and pinch each corner together, and place it on the biscuit slice.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown, serve while hot, and enjoy!