Although BTC soared to US$69,000, Whale started to transfer US$147 million worth of “sleeping Bitcoin” in 2013 – Bitcoin News
After spending 20 block rewards on Wednesday, an idle Bitcoin wallet created on July 10, 2013 transferred 2,207 so-called “dormant Bitcoins,” valued at more than $147 million. Both of these large-scale transactions occurred on the same day that Bitcoin hit an all-time high of $69,000.
In 2013, Whale transferred 2,207 Bitcoins, valued at US$147 million
- On Wednesday, November 10, 2021, the “forgotten” Bitcoin that has been idle for eight years and four months wakes up for the first time since the wallet was created.this action Got caught Bitcoin parser The giant whale spent 2,207 bitcoins, valued at more than $147 million.
- this Original address First created on July 10, 2013, it contains approximately 2,207.60 Bitcoin It is divided into two addresses.this First output Send 300 Bitcoin While the second output sends 1,907.5997 Bitcoin The remaining funds are used for network expenses.
- The transaction privacy that started in 2013 has been 45 points (low privacy) On Blockchair’s Privacy-o-meter trading tool. Three vulnerabilities were discovered in the $147 million transaction, one of which contained an identified matching address.
- Today’s whale operation is similar to the move of the dormant address of the wallet in the same year See strange activity May 2021. then, Activity From Bitcoin Acquired in 2013, also saw the redistribution transfer.
- The 2,207 bitcoins transferred, valued at more than 147 million U.S. dollars, came from the address created on July 10, 2013, following the 20 reward whale cost It happened around 1:30 in the morning (Eastern Time).
- Block rewards from 20 decades ago in 2010 were spent on Wednesday “Critical” privacy score On Blockchair’s privacy measurement sheet, the score is zero.See 1,000 moves of transactions Bitcoin Since 2010, there have been five privacy vulnerabilities.
- Between 2010’s whales and 2013’s whales, 3,207 Bitcoin Transferred as Bitcoin by two entities (Bitcoin) Soared to US$69,000 on Wednesday. Bitcoin Value drops after knocking the $69,000 handle to the low point USD 62,857 4:30 PM (Eastern Time) on November 10th.
What do you think of the large-scale whale transfer that occurred in 2013, when 20 block rewards in 2010 occurred on the same day? Bitcoin Set a record high? Please tell us your thoughts on this topic in the comments section below.
Image Source: Shutterstock, Pixabay, Wikimedia Commons
Disclaimer: This article is for reference only. It is not a direct offer or invitation to buy or sell, nor is it a recommendation or endorsement of any product, service or company. Bitcoin Network Does not provide investment, tax, legal or accounting advice. The company or the author shall not bear direct or indirect responsibility for any damage or loss caused or claimed to be caused by using or relying on any content, goods or services mentioned in this article.