Morning Reading on Wednesday, September 1st
Every working day, we select a short list of news articles, comments, and other noteworthy links related to the Supreme Court.To recommend a work for our consideration, please send an email to[email protected].
This is the reading on Wednesday morning:
- Due to the inaction of the U.S. Supreme Court, the Texas law prohibiting abortion will take effect as early as six weeks (Neelam Bora, Texas Tribune)
- Texas 6-week abortion ban takes effect after Supreme Court inaction (Ariane de Vogue, CNN)
- The six-week abortion ban in Texas took effect after the Supreme Court did not take immediate action to prevent abortion (Zoe Tillman and Nicole Farret, Buzzfeed News)
- The Biden Committee of the Supreme Court did not act fast enough – or did not think about it enough (Aaron Belkin, Sharon)
- The highest myth two: Roberts court years (Eric Siegel, Lawdoff)