Lattice Exchange, a decentralized finance (DeFi) platform that connects all blockchain networks, today announced the release of Lattice Launchpad, which is a one-stop shop for blockchain projects, taking their business to a new level.
Under the management of LTX tokens, Lattice Exchange will soon migrate to Constellation’s almost free and infinitely scalable Hypergraph network.
Launchpad further serves as an important step in other Hypergraph Secure Communication Protocol (HGTP)-based projects, including projects currently incubated by Constellation, and participants in the Constellation Flight Program queue launched at the end of July 2021.
Lattice Launchpad welcomes token projects based on alternative networks and the L_0 state channel (the token standard of the Constellation Network), which utilize Hypergraph’s infinitely scalable DAG architecture. State channels are serverless and run in a distributed and decentralized manner, making them faster, more versatile, and more scalable than Ethereum smart contracts.
The main functions of the platform include:
- Transparency is achieved through the use of smart contracts stored on the chain, and the distribution is visible to everyone.
- Perform consistent smart contract audits on versions to prevent “backdoors” from entering project distribution.
- Lattice LTX token holders will be able to submit their LTX tokens, called staking, to ensure a place in the private pre-sale of listed projects.
- In addition to collateralizing LTX to ensure a place in the private pre-sale, the community of LTX holders democratically manages the entry and listing of the project, and the development of the project through the governance platform.
- Funding is ultimately done using ETH or stable currency (USDC/USDT).
- Launchpad project tokens are distributed in a democratic way, not just to a few participants, so as to achieve sustainable and organic growth.
- Integrate KYC/AML solutions through Veriff. Can be customized according to project permissions and needs.
The first project listed: Alkimi Exchange
The first project to be listed and funded on Launchpad was Alkimi Exchange, which officially unlocked its pledge allocation on Lattice Launchpad at 19:45 UTC on August 11, 2021.
Alkimi Exchange started working with Constellation’s incubation team in March 2021, with the goal of disrupting the outdated digital advertising industry now worth $340B.
Therefore, Alikimi is building the first decentralized advertising exchange platform on top of Constellation’s Hypergraph, taking advantage of the network’s scalability, speed, and low transaction fees. Alkimi will use ADS to reward users, publishers and advertisers who participate in advertising transactions.
ADS tokens and Lattice LaunchPad
Lattice Exchange users who hold LTX tokens will be able to use the tokens on the Lattice LaunchPad to reserve the allocation of Alkimi’s ADS tokens in their private pre-sales.
Regarding why Alkimi chose to partner with Constellation, Ben Putley, CEO of Alkimi Exchange, said: “We are always looking for a free, high-speed, and infinitely scalable solution to host digital advertising auctions on the blockchain, and Constellation’s Hypergraph enables this become possible.
As the first project incubated by Constellation, the decision to launch through Lattice is simple, because without the Constellation community, we would not be in this position. We are building an ecosystem based on transparency, efficiency and fairness, all of which are key parts of Lattice’s vision”
There are currently a series of new projects that will be released on Lattice Launchpad in the next few months. Lattice LaunchPad is the beginning of many new features and functions of the decentralized financial platform. Ben Jorgesen, CEO of Constellation and Lattice Exchange said: “Lattice LaunchPad is the first point of contact connecting quality projects with the crypto community and traders. This will pave the way for projects to discover the Lattice Exchange and help Their tokens are free to trade and pave the way without the high gas fees that other DeFi platforms tend to incur.”