Blockzero Labs provides a $10,000 bug bounty for its liquidity token pledge dApp AquaFi »CryptoNinjas
Blockzero Labs is the company behind AquaFi. AquaFi is an agreement to earn liquidity token premiums through various decentralized exchanges. It has announced that it will complete a $10,000 bug bounty at the end of July.
Any liquidity provider that uses AquaFi can pledge its liquidity tokens from a wide range of decentralized exchanges; plus the fees incurred can pay a premium of up to 100%.
The smart contract code that meets the bounty conditions can be found in the following location GitHub.
How to submit a bug
- Participants must submit errors by 23:59 UTC on Friday, July 30.
(If further review is required, the deadline may be extended)
- Can submit potential bug findings here.
All errors submitted will be reviewed by the Blockzero Labs committee and will receive a “severity score.”
Based on the severity of the bug; users who submit the bug can get up to $10,000 in XIO compensation. XIO is Blockzero’s main governance token.
“We have implanted a vulnerability in the smart contract; the first person to report it will receive $1,000 worth of XIO from the total $10,000 allocated to this vulnerability bounty.”
– Blockzero Lab Team
- Errors will be rewarded on a first-come, first-served basis. If two people submit the same bug; the person who submits the error first will be the only person eligible for compensation.
- Not all errors are treated the same or given the same compensation.
- Errors that result in the loss of agreement funds will be judged as a higher severity score.
- Dependencies, comments, and README files are not part of the bounty; only smart contract code.