The shocking video shows what happens inside children when they swallow a coin cell battery


A shocking video reveals that if your child swallows a coin cell battery, it can cause terrible harm to them.

Button batteries are used to power many things in the home-from toys and remote keys to remote controls.

2

A mother revealed the terrible harm that a button battery can cause to her child after putting a sausage in itImage source: Instagram/@tinyheartseducation
She put the button battery in the sausage for two hours

2

She put the button battery in the sausage for two hoursImage source: Instagram/@tinyheartseducation

But because they are similar in size and shape to some candies, they can be easily swallowed by curious children-and as a mother proved, the consequences can be very serious.

Paramedic mom Nicky She shared a video on her Instagram account Tiny Hearts Education in which she revealed the damage caused by the battery to the hot dog in just two hours.

In the clip, Nikki from Australia puts the battery in the meat of sausage and leaves it for several hours.

Two hours later, Nikki photographed the burnt and blackened inside of the sausage, which means that if they swallow a sausage, they might cause similar damage to your stomach.

What to do if you suspect that your child swallowed a coin cell battery

For more information and suggestions, please visit Child Accident Prevention Trust (CAPT) website.

  • Take them directly to the emergency department of the local hospital or dial 999 for an ambulance.
  • Tell the doctor there that you think your child swallowed a coin cell battery.
  • If you have battery packs or battery-powered products, please take them with you.
  • Don’t let your child eat or drink.
  • Don’t make them sick.
  • Trust your instincts and act quickly.

Nikki also put the battery in the second sausage, and then applied 10ml of honey every 10 minutes, which seemed to reduce the damage caused by the battery.

However, there is no medical evidence to support this. If your child swallows a coin cell battery, you should call 999 immediately.

According to the battery control movement, when a coin-sized lithium button battery gets stuck in the child’s throat, saliva will trigger an electric current.

This can cause a chemical reaction and severely burn the esophagus in just two hours.

If this happens to your child, they may start to cough, drool or complain of discomfort.

After a whole body sunburn warned us all, the man screamed “Oh my God, I’ve never been in this pain.”





Source link