Cannabis in Ireland: Global Law and Business Podcast with Natalie O’Regan
listen Here Or keep playing Spotify, Apple Podcast, Amazon Music, Suturing device, Or Sound cloud!
At Harris Bricken, we closely follow the dynamics of various industries around the world, including cannabis.
In our weekly global legal and business podcast hosted by international cannabis lawyers Fred Rocafort with Jonathan Bank, We see the world by talking to business leaders, innovators, service providers, manufacturers, and government leaders around the world.
In episode 65, we joined Natalie Oregan, A marijuana activist in Ireland.
- The state of marijuana legislation in Ireland.
- Natalie’s research on drug policy.
- The stigmatized “hamster wheel” in the context of drugs.
- Society’s need for labeling and its connection with cannabis laws.
- Ireland is on the road to legalization of cannabis.
- Listen and watch suggestions from:
When we sit down, we will meet with you next week to watch another exciting and informative show Chris Campbell Discuss his “Court Stories” podcast, and more!