Cryptocurrency exchange AscendEX now offers free credit card deposits
AscendEX, a cryptocurrency trading platform, announced BANXA Provide a zero fee rate for users to purchase cryptocurrency with credit/debit card. This promotion is carried out at the same time as other free bank transfer payment methods. Active since July 6th, the zero-fee event will last for 14 days.
During the activity:
July 6th at 12 AM UTC to July 21st at 12 AM UTC.
- Users who use BANXA to purchase digital assets on AscendEX will be eligible for zero transaction fees. This applies to existing users and new users.
- In addition, the first 200 new users who register for AscendEX and purchase digital assets worth 500 USDT or more using BANXA will be eligible for a 5% discount on each purchase. Each buyer can save up to 50 USDT.
- After using BANXA to purchase any digital asset, users who transfer assets worth more than 500 USDT to their futures account will be eligible for futures bonus points worth 20 USDT. Users who transfer assets worth more than 1,000 USDT will be eligible for futures dividends worth 50 USDT. The upper limit of the futures bonus pool is 10,000 USDT, first come first served.
- Available fiat currencies: Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Czech Koruna, Danish Krone, Euro, British Pound, Hong Kong Dollar, Norwegian Krone, Polish Zloty, Ruble, Swedish Krona, Turkish Lira and US Dollar.
- Tokens available for purchase: BTC, ETH, USDT, USDC, LINK, BNB, LTC, XRP and BAT.
- Payment methods: Apple Pay, Visa and Mastercard.