Fetch.ai brings AI-driven tools to combat impermanence in AMM and DEX »CryptoNinjas
Fetch.ai, a Cambridge-based Artificial Intelligence Lab To build an open decentralized machine learning network for smart infrastructure, today announced the launch of its DeFi agent toolkit. Using the user-friendly DeFi application, users will now be able to automatically extract liquidity from any Uniswap V2 and PancakeSwap pool based on predefined conditions for the first time.
Confronting the risks faced by liquidity providers (LP) when depositing liquidity, more specifically; non-permanent losses, Fetch.ai’s DeFi Agents application allows users to customize the stop loss parameters of decentralized exchanges. Currently, the stop loss agent can automatically withdraw user funds from the liquidity pool; if the exchange rate between the two tokens drops to a predetermined level.
The Fetch.ai team plans to expand the functionality of the DeFi agent tool to enable automatic liquidity withdrawal and deposit when the token sentiment is below a certain threshold, and if the price is broken, the liquidity of ERC-20s or BEP-20s will be moved to the specified Range (in Uniswap V3), if the ETH fee becomes too high within the preset time, then liquidity is removed.
“Intelligent automation has the potential to change the end-to-end experience of the DeFi applications we use today. Instead of constantly monitoring price trends without having to manually extract liquidity; Fetch.ai DeFi agents simplify the entire process of LP. By improving LP in Uniswap And the current experience on popular DEXs such as PancakeSwap; we have created a catalyst for the adoption and use of DeFi applications.”
– Humayun Sheikh, CEO of Fetch.ai
Through Fetch.ai’s DeFi agent dashboard, users will be able to track and update their agents, access information about their Uniswap and PancakeSwap pool pairs, and manage the triggers created.
Fetch.ai’s DeFi agent is ready to support further customization, including:
- Exchange support: Allow exchanges to be performed under the given threshold of Uniswap v2 and PancakeSwap pools.
- APY monitoring: If APY is less than the specified amount, liquidity will be withdrawn.
- ETH Fund Management I: Deposit funds in the contract and use it to automatically recharge one or more pools.
- ETH Fund Management II: If the funds are lower than the predetermined level, the agent is allowed to exchange ERC-20 or BEP-20 into ETH.
- Strategy creator: Create IFTTT (If This Then That) strategies for pool deposits/withdrawals.
- Portfolio Management (Uniswap v3): Define the weight of a department (such as oracle, artificial intelligence, NFT) and implement an ETF-like strategy (similar to a market-weighted balancer pool).
- Private Uniswap v3 strategy: The strategy behind the hidden agent.