Tonight, June 26, 2021, the national lottery numbers and Thunderball draw
The results of the national lottery are out, and it is time to find out who won the life-changing amount tonight (June 26, 2021).
Will the £7.3 million jackpot tonight allow you to submit a notice, fly to the Bahamas or drive a new Porsche in the front yard of the garage?
You can find out by comparing your ticket with tonight’s numbers below-good luck!
Tonight National Lottery The lottery winning numbers are: 14, 24, 37, 39, 41, 53 and the bonus ball is 19
Tonight’s National Lottery Thunderball winning numbers are: 06, 24, 29, 33, 37 and Thunderball are 09.
first of all National Lottery Draw Held on November 19, 1994, seven winners shared the first prize of £5,874,778.
The maximum amount that a single ticket holder can win is £42 million, which was won in 1996.
49-year-old builder Gareth Bull won £41 million in November 2020 and ended in failure His bungalow makes way for a luxurious manor with a swimming pool.
The world’s top 5 largest lottery winners
- On January 13, 2016, 1.308 billion pounds (Powerball) were sold in the United States, of which three winning tickets are still the largest lottery prizes in history
- A £1.267 billion ($million) winner from South Carolina took the time to stand up shortly before the April deadline in March 2019 to accept the prize
- £633.7 million from the winner of Wisconsin (Powerball draw)
- £62576 million (Powerball) Mavis L. Wanczyk from Chicopee, Massachusetts won the first prize in August 2017
- £57553 million (Powerball) A lucky pair of winners won the grand prize in Iowa and New York in October 2018
64-year-old Sue Davies bought a lottery ticket Celebrated the end of five months of blocking during the pandemic-and won £500,000.
36-year-old Sandra Devine unexpectedly won £300,000 -She planned to buy the £100 national lottery scratch card that she usually uses, but got a bigger prize when she returned home.
The biggest jackpot ever was £66 million in January last year, won by two lucky ticket holders.
Another winner, Carl earned 11 million pounds in 1996 when he was only 23 years old.
The odds of winning the lottery are estimated to be about 1 in 14 million-but you must participate in it to win.