Who is ITV expert Robert Enshaw? Which teams does he play for?
Former Welsh international Robert Enshaw will appear as an expert on the live coverage of ITV Euro 2020.
The 40-year-old player played 59 times for Wales and 16 times for his country between 2002 and 2012.
Win £50,000! Play Dream Team Euro-our free fantasy football game
Enshaw will appear as experts on ITV along with Ian Wright, Roy Keane, Gary Neville, Patrick Vieira and others, and will provide analysis and insights Wales’ game.
Incredibly, Robert Enshaw is as long as A player who has performed a hat-trick for his country in the Premier League, all three divisions of the English Football League, the League Cup, the FA Cup and in international competitions.
Who does Robert Earnshaw play for?
- 1998-2004- Cardiff City (183 applications)
- 2000- Greencock Morton (Loan, 3 applications)
- 2004-2006- West Brom (43 applications)
- 2006-2007- Norwich City (45 applications)
- 2007-2008- Derby County (22 applications)
- 2008-2011- Nottingham Forest (113 applications)
- 2011-2013- Cardiff City (on loan, 19 applications)
- 2012-2013- Maccabi Tel Aviv (on loan, 10 applications)
- 2013- Toronto Football Club (26 apps)
- 2014- Blackpool (1 application)
- 2015- Vancouver White Hats (9 apps)
- 2015- Whitecaps FC 2 (Loan, 3 applications)
- 2002-2012- Wales (59 applications)
Earnshaw has made more than 400 appearances in his 17-year career, made 166 appearances in the Champions League, and scored 66 goals.
During the top league, he also participated in 65 Premier League games and scored 13 goals.
Enshaw is likely to participate in the studio of Wales’ first European Cup 2020 match on ITV-the Group A match against Italy at the Olympic Stadium in Rome, which is the last match of the group stage.
In accepting ITV’s live report on Euro 2020, Enshaw said:
“I think for me, there are fans on the field, energetic, stadium atmosphere, and football event. I think this is what I look forward to most.
As a forward, I am excited about scoring goals. I want to see as many goals as possible, I want to see exciting football, I want to be entertained. I think we can see a real football exhibition. “