Sabrina’s Cafe brings weekend brunch to the Jersey Shore
Sabrina’s Cafe Recently closed the location of South Philadelphia, But the restaurant has set its sights on a new place to bring its brunch and lunch favorites.
This summer weekend, Margate will serve Sabrina’s classic dishes.
related: Battleship New Jersey will host Oktoberfest | Oyster House sells seafood buns for cooking at home
Sabrina’s will head to the coast to take over food trucks with local hotspots tomato.
Every Saturday and Sunday from June 12th-plus Monday, July 5th and Labor Day-Sabrina’s will be sold in Tomatoes from 8 am until sold out. Dishes can be eaten on the restaurant table or taken out on a first come first served basis.
The breakfast and lunch rotation menu includes:
• Stuffed French salad bread ($16), stuffed with farmer’s cream cheese, topped with banana and vanilla bean syrup
• Cannoli French Toast ($16) is made with Challah bread, topped with butter cream, wild berry sauce, butter breadcrumbs, served with vanilla bean syrup and whipped cream
• Avocado toast ($15) is made with mashed avocado, olive oil, pickled red onions, simple eggs and all the spices on multigrain bread, topped with mixed vegetables
• Summer field salad ($14), based on a spring mix, with candied walnuts, dried cranberries, apricots, grape tomatoes, goat cheese, strawberries and chef’s on-site dressing
• Vegetarian Huevos Rancheros ($14), made from blue tortillas topped with smoked vegetarian chili, pepper jack cheese, limes, sour cream, fresh guacamole, and crispy potato cakes
• Mel’s Fried Chicken Cutlet (US$16), served with cornmeal crispy cutlet, served with fried spinach, red pepper, provolone, red pepper aioli and marinated striped hot sauce, served in a roulade
Tomatoes are located 9300 Amherst Avenue, Margate, New Jersey
For those who haven’t headed to the coast but still long for Sabrina, there is Four physical stores in the Philadelphia area.