Game by game Eagles 2021 win or loss prediction
As early as the second day after the plan was released, that is, in May, it is possible to predict the outcome of each regular season. Is this a semi-meaningless exercise? Yes Yes. Because I am an appalling sold-out product, so let’s keep doing it.
• The first week, the Falcons’ Hawks: The Hawks have suffered some terrible early season losses in Atlanta in recent years. I thought of a few:
- In 2005, Jeremiah Trotter was expelled After fighting the backup cornerback, the game hasn’t even started.
- In 2015, we learned early on what the Hawks’ bad offense would look like after Chip Kelly, Sam Bradford and DeMarco Murray.
- In 2019, Nelson Agholor let the game slip through his hands.
In 2021, the Hawks’ secondary position may be overwhelmed by the Falcons’ offense, which includes Giulio Jones, Calvin Ridley and Kyle Pitts.
In addition, the Hawks have lost a six-game losing streak. #Analytics (Analysis).
• In the second week, the Eagles 49ers: The Nigers were hit hard by injuries in 2020, but their defense should be restored in 2021. It’s offensive, and it’s interesting to see if Trey Lance will start on day 1, and what happens to Jimmy Garoppolo. The eagle’s middle school will be tested again, this time a skill positioning group, after receiving the ball, with Deebo Samuel, Brandon Aiyuk, and of course George Kittle and other guys walked into the yard.
• In week three, the Eagles of the Cowboys: Yes, the Cowboys defense is simply rubbish, but offensively, Dallas should be able to cause serious damage in the air along with Amari Cooper, Michael Gallop and CeeDee Lamb. Do you see a development trend here?
• Week 4, Chief Eagle: Well, I hate just continuing to name each team’s technical position, but how will the Hawks stop Tyreek Hill, Mecole Hardman and Travis Kelce? In summary, tHe is the top 4 opponents of the Eagles and their top 3 weapons in each pass attack:
- Falcons: Julio Jones, Calvin Ridley, Kyle Pitts.
- 49 people: Deebo Samuel (Deebo Samuel), Brandon Aiyuk (Brandon Aiyuk), George Kittle (George Kittle).
- Cowboys: Amari Cooper, Michael Gallup, CeeDee Lamb.
- Chiefs: Tyreek Hill, Mecole Hardman, Travis Kelce.
?. After the first four games of the season, we have a great opportunity to say: “The Eagles are expected to allow (fill in some astronomical numbers) passing yards this season.”
• In week five, the Eagles are in the Panthers: Carolina has invested a lot of draft money into their defense. It’s interesting whether this can become dominant over time, but I don’t quite understand what they are doing for Sam Danold. Darnold) when he switched three draft picks. , Including the second round picks in 2022. He is not the answer, and they will only rotate in 2021. I like the position where the Hawks won the championship for the first time this season.
• The sixth week, the eagle pirates: The Eagles will host the Bucs in just one week on a Thursday night in Philadelphia. It doesn’t matter that Tom Brady should be able to split the Hawks’ back seven holes in two.
• In the seventh week, the Eagles are on the strategy: I am curious how many of you have planned to go to Las Vegas to play this game, and any other extracurricular activities your dirty animal will engage in. Philly played against this dirty Raiders lineup in the casino, in the stands and on the court.
• In the eighth week, the lion is in the Lions club: Thanks to the scheduler, because I didn’t let me participate in a football match between a pair of bad teams during Thanksgiving in Detroit. I have your debts. The Lions are fighting for the worst team in the NFL.
• Week 9, the Chargers for the Eagles: The Flash is a talented team from the 2020 season full of injuries. They gave me the feeling of the Eagles in 2017 because Justin Herbert was a second-year quarterback and showed a lot of rookies, and I like the low-priced free agent moves they took during the offseason. .
• In week ten, the Hawks are in the Broncos: Will the Broncos land Aaron Rogers before the start of this season? I kind of think this will happen. If so, they will immediately become contenders for the Super Bowl.
• Week 11, Saints of the Eagles: It will be interesting to watch the downfall of this nasty Saints team. Taysom Hill is not a quarterback in the NFL.
• Week 12, the Giants’ Eagles: What a sad loser the Giants have become.
The Giants face the two teams that appeared in the Super Bowl last year. Which team are they circling 4-11-1? Haha. Well, we expect the Giants to win the Super Bowl with a 13-12 thriller this season.
• In the 13th week, the Eagles were on the Jets: The Hawks are likely to stay in North Jersey and practice all week to prepare for their second consecutive game in the Meadowlands. (I’m joking, I’m joking.)
The Eagles have a record of 11-0 against the Jets. I will lazily end the analysis of this team here, and call it “the birdie wins.”
• Week 14: Goodbye
• Week 15, Eagles Football Team: The football team swept the Eagles in 2020, and I feel they will do the same in 2021. They have the opportunity to improve their defense to a new level (I believe they will), and their pass and charge feels like a bad game for the Hawks offensive line. This is the season. At one point, it may be missing like three starters.
• Week 16, Giants of the Eagles: In the twelfth week, the drunk beat the Eagles to win the championship. The Giants forgot that their season is not over. They lost the next three games before losing Philadelphia.
• In week 17, the Eagles are on the football team: Yes, at this point in the season, where will the Hawks be completely reduced from injury? In 2020, this is their offensive line. In 2019, please choose. In 2018, this is their middle school. Will it become the O line again? Recipient? Line D? There are many options, and even without a quarterback, they can’t withstand the multiple injuries of most position groups, while the football team can.
• Week 18, Cowboys of the Eagles: Tank, who is crying this year in the second part?
Final record: 6-11, The 8th overall pick.
• Pony record: 9-8, No playoffs, and Carson Wentz played the steal percentage required for Indy’s first-round pick (ranked 17th overall) to Philly.
• Dolphin’s record: 8-9, Did not enter the playoffs, the 15th overall pick.
Some of the links provided in this content are sponsored by the following organizations Pickswise, A sports betting partner of PhillyVoice.com independently created by PhillyVoice. 21+ Please gamble responsibly.
Here are our winning or losing predictions in the form of a podcast:
Like us on Facebook: Philadelphia Sports
Add to Jimmy’s RSS feed Feed reader for you