Barnes Foundation Rodin Museum offers spring wedding packages
The couple hope to say “I do!” Thanks to the collaboration of Constellation Culinary Group, Rodin Museum and Barnes Foundation, there are now new venue options in the spring of 2021 or the spring of 2022.
Both cultural institutions provide unique wedding packages where couples can hold their weddings. Hold a garden ceremony in Rodin, and then head to the West Terrace covered by Barnes for an outdoor reception. Both museums are located on Benjamin Franklin Park Avenue in Philadelphia.
related: Look for Philadelphia Park on Tap in two locations throughout the summer | Rooftop yoga will last until Bok Bar in October
Rodin Contains one of the largest collections of works by the sculptor Auguste Rodin (Auguste Rodin) outside of Paris.Barnes is full Paintings by famous impressionist, post-impressionist and modernist painters.
The details of the two wedding packages are listed below:
Tom Carroll (Thom Carroll)/Philly Voice (PhillyVoice)
Rodin Museum Photo
• Visit the outdoor garden of the Rodin Museum from 6:30 to 7:30 pm
• The Rodin Museum’s ceremony package can accommodate 100 guests
• After the ceremony, the newlyweds and their guests can enjoy drinks and small snacks on the garden terrace or in the main gallery, and admire the Rodin collection
• For a wedding that accommodates up to 50 guests, Rodin’s rental fee is $2,500, and if it accommodates 50 to 100 guests, Rodin’s rental fee is $3,000
• This package costs $99 per person
The Barnes Foundation: Reception
• Enjoy outdoor dancing and celebrations from 7:30 to 10:30 in the afternoon
• The reception package will include an open bar, a two-course dinner, table side wine service, dessert snacks, coffee and tea
• The package also includes tables, reception chairs, various colors of cotton and linen and napkins, as well as all staffing and equipment
• Once Philadelphia’s COVID-19 restrictions allow, a $5,000 facility rental fee will be charged for the use of dinner parties and dancing on the West Terrace.
• This package costs $200 per person