CBD gift ideas for mother-Savage CBD
Mother’s Day is coming soon. What gift is better for the person who called your mother than CBD! The older our mother is, the more we begin to appreciate them. Here are some CBD gift ideas for mother, we believe she will like it.
Mom really likes CBD
There is no doubt that your mother will like anything you get. However, you might want to explain to her that CBD is not hemp. In addition, CBD does not come from the hemp plant, but from the hemp plant. The difference is that marijuana will excite you, while marijuana will not.
One thing to remember is that CBD is now mainstream. It has advertisements almost everywhere, so the person you call mommy has probably heard of it. We know that CBD is not always a household name, but it is and will continue to exist!
Types of mothers taking CBD
You may be wondering if your mother would like CBD. We understand your concerns, especially if your mother has never tried. These are the types of moms who tend to try CBD:
- high pressure: A stressed mother is a hard working mother. They may not always show it, but mothers will feel stressed, what better way to relax than CBD.
- elder: Our old mother likes CBD the most. This may be related to the curiosity to try new things. Either way, the retirement age seems to really like CBD.
- Always busy: This is closely related to stress. It may be difficult for a busy mom to close at the end of the day.
related articles: Why do moms use CBD
CBD gift ideas
There are several products that are loved by mothers, and for good reason. It takes a lot to become a mother, and we believe they will like some self-care products. We came up with a group of CBDs that mothers really like:
These are CBD products for skin. The type of product may vary, the biggest difference is effectiveness and application. Here are some CBD themes suitable for mothers:
This CBD lotion has a hint of lavender and a hint of citrus. Each bottle contains the right amount of CBD+ which helps to moisturize the skin. In addition, it is very suitable for using Full Spectrum CBD to target specific areas of the body. You will love the relaxing scent of lavender, which is perfect for self-care.
The tincture is a concentrated CBD oil that is taken orally. They can be taken under the tongue (contained under the tongue) or added to beverages such as tea, coffee, fruit juice, etc. We have 4 different CBD tinctures to choose from, with 3 different strengths ranging from 1,000 mg to 2,000 mg.
raw material: MCT oil, hemp seed oil, full spectrum cannabidiol (CBD), essential oils and terpenes.
In order to get an experience from your CBD products, we have some suggestions. This includes dosage, application, and time of day.
Topical application of CBD
Our CBD topical products are very effective, so we recommend using them in small amounts at a time. This is to ensure that you get the best experience from the product and make it lasting. In addition, our customers like our topical medications for body pain, post-workout or joint inflammation the most.
notes: Everyone responds differently to CBD, so experiences and results may vary.
Using CBD tinctures
When using our CBD tinctures, you have two options:
- Sublingual options: This method involves placing half of the dropper (0.50 ml) or the entire dropper (1.0 ml) under the tongue. You will want to leave it under your tongue for 15-30 seconds. You can spit out or swallow the oil.
- Ingestion options: You can ingest CBD by swallowing it directly or mixing it into a drink. Although this method takes longer to enter your system, it is one of the most effective methods.
If you don’t have any experience with CBD, we recommend that you try the 1,000 mg strength first. Once you understand how CBD oil affects you, we recommend that you slowly increase the strength.
First try about half of the dropper (0.50 ml) and see how you feel. If you need more than just 0.25 ml or 0.50 ml, you need 1 hour-1 ½ hour before taking more.
recommended article: Make the most of CBD tinctures