08/08/2012 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Manalapan, NJ — Investigators have ruled that the death of a Jersey Central Power & Light utility worker, who was electrocuted, was an accident. The fatal workplace accident occurred Friday, August 3, 2012, along Daum Road in Manalapan, reported MyFoxNY.com.
According to reports, an apprentice lineman for Jersey Central Power & Light Co. was electrocuted when he came into contact with a wire that was live.
The victim was identified as 20-year-old Richard Grande of Lacey Township.
The utility crew was reportedly working on a downed line when the fatal accident occurred.
JCP&L Spokesman Ron Morano said the company was “deeply saddened” by Grande’s death, MyFoxNY.com reported.
County prosecutors ruled the death an accident. The U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) are expected to investigate.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New Jersey workplace accident lawyers.
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News