Children’s Pajamas by Papa Bear Loungeabouts Recalled for Flammability Risks
02/29/2012 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley
Los Angeles, CA — The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and Papa Bear Loungeabouts LLC have voluntarily recalled children’s pajamas and sleepwear because the pajamas do not meet the federal flammability standard. The CPSC announced the nationwide product recall on February 28, 2012.
The CPSC announced the nationwide product recall after discovering that the garments fail to meet federal flammability standards for children’s sleepwear, which poses a burn injury risk to children.
“This recall involves all styles of pajama sets (tops and bottoms), separate pajama pants and nightgowns sold in boys and girls sizes 0-6X and 7-14. A garment label with the name ‘Papa Bear Loungeabouts’ and a picture of a bear is sewn into the center back neckline on the outside of the garments. A hanging label features the same name and image. The sleepwear is 100% cotton poplin or 100% cotton flannel and the different styles come in a variety of colors and novelty print designs, including: bling, cows, Scotty dogs, hotrods, basketball, sports, vintage, rodeo, rock and roll, ballerinas, popcorn and more,” reported the CPSC.
Consumers are advised to return the recalled pajamas to the place of purchase for a refund, exchange or store credit.
For more information concerning the product recall, consumers should contact the place where you purchased the recalled garments.
The following retailers carried the recalled pajamas:
1. CCS Group d/b/a Pajamamania: 866-472-5262, Email: [email protected]; includes Sleepyheads and Pajamaheaven of Erlanger, Ky.; websites: www.pajamamania.com, www.sleepyheads.com
2. Cotton Tots, Inc. d/b/a Bright Beginnings and Bestdressed Kids of Austin, Tx.: 512-453-0433, Email: [email protected]; website: www.bestdressedkids.com
3. Comfykid.com of San Jose, Calif.: 877-479-9040, Email: [email protected]; website: www.comfykid.com
4. My Baby Pajamas, LLC of Scottsdale, Ariz.: 480-330-6380, [email protected]; website: www.mybabypajamas.com
5. Pajama Company of New Canaan, Conn.: 877-757-4386 [email protected]; website: www.thepajamacompany.com
6. Zulily, Inc. of Seattle, Wash.: 855-812-0945 [email protected]; website: www.zulily.com
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for product liability lawyers.
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News