Lawyer Search Engine Marketing: Market on Google, Get Found and Hired!
06/17/2011 // San Francisco, CA, USA // Rene Perras…… Le Buzz // Rene Perras
(Lawyer Search Engine Marketing News) — It’s common sense; no one is going to pour billions of dollars into an Internet marketing effort if it doesn’t provide positive results. Well, it’s a good thing search engine marketing (SEM) has been tried and true, because it has been forecast that SEM will bring in $14.4 billion this year in the U.S., which accounts for 46.1 percent of total online spending and that is expected to continue through 2015, according to an eMarketer forecast.
For lawyers, this should be proof that lawyer search engine marketing works. You should view SEM as essentially the digital and improved version of the Yellow Pages; so why not have your law firm positioned front and center for potential clients who are searching for an attorney in their area.
eMarketer reported, “Though formats like video and display are growing significantly, search is still expected to hold onto its lead as the largest area of online spending though 2015. In 2012, search is expected to command 45.9% of spending, and by 2015 eMarketer expects search to account for 43.5% of spending.”
This is why Lawyer search engine marketing is an effective form of law firm Internet marketing:
1. SEM helps potential clients find law firms on the Internet.
2. People are no longer using the Yellow Pages to look for an attorney; potential clients are using Google, Yahoo and Bing to search for a law firm.
3. The Yellow Pages lists everything alphabetically; and if your law firm’s name begins with a “W” or you didn’t purchase the biggest display ad, your law firm will be stuck in the back of the lawyer section of the Yellow Pages, where potential clients are likely not looking.
4. If you have strong SEM and SEO campaigns, your law firm can be placed in the top spot of search engine results pages (SERP), increasing your chances that potential clients will call your attorneys and ultimately hire them.
5. Our society is steadily becoming an Internet-driven society, so make your law firm be a part of that movement.
6. Potential clients need more than a listing or ad in the Yellow Pages to help them decide on an attorney to represent them. Wary potential clients need to see a lawyer website with all the legal information at their fingertips before deciding to call your law firm. SEM helps facilitate the potential clients’ search for a lawyer, but be certain that your landing page is compelling because with Google previews, they may not click through if it is lackluster.
A solid SEM campaign along with an ongoing lawyer SEO program can be the winning combination to ensure that you are found on the Internet by need driven prospects that require your expertise to navigate the legal process.
Cepac, lawyer marketing offers highly effective Internet marketing, advertising, social media campaigns and online public relations; along with more traditional lawyer marketing approaches including TV, radio and print advertising.
For more information on lawyer search engine marketing, website design for attorneys, lawyer Internet marketing, SEO for law firms or Smart News Technology, contact Rene Perras or visit Cepac.com.
Address: 101 California Street, Suite 2450 San Francisco CA 94111
Url: Lawyer marketing – Rene Perras