Pittsburgh DUI Lawyer George Heym announces that he will now accept Bitcoin
12/27/2013 (press release: [email protected]) // Pittsburgh, PA, USA // George Heym, Esq.
Pittsburgh DUI Lawyer George Heym advised today that he will now accept payment in Bitcoin for Legal Services. He stated that “Now that Bitcoin has shown itself to be a viable payment method I want to give my clients as many payment options as possible. I already accept personal check, money order, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover so accepting Bitcoin seemed to be the next logical step.”
He also advises that he offers a Free DUI Consultation on all cases. During the free consultation, Pittsburgh DUI Attorney Heym will explain what will happen next in terms of Court hearings and procedures and what penalties you are facing under current Pennsylvania DUI Law. He will evaluate the merits and potential defenses in your case based upon what happened. Finally, he will explain what all of your options are and what the likely outcome is for each of those options.
If you were stopped for a DUI there is no reason to remain confused – Call Pittsburgh DUI Lawyer George Heym today for a FREE DUI Consultation at 412-521-2628 or fill out a contact form online at www.pittsburgh-dui-lawyer.com/contact.htm–
Social Media Tags:Pittsburgh DUI Lawyer, Pittsburgh DUI Attorney, Bitcoin, DUI Lawyer, DUI Attorney, Bitcoin Lawyer
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution – SubmitMyPressRelease.com
Other News / Press Releases
- Privatizing the Attorney Grievance Process: Startup Disrupts the Legal Industry
- City Bus Hits and Kills East Harlem Man in Manhattan
- Brooklyn Car Wash Worker Killed In ‘Freak Accident’
- Steel Beam Crashes Through Semi-Truck Cab, Kills Driver in Pennington
- Broken Finger, Amputation and Injuries Prompt Britax Stroller Recall
- Cement Truck Slams Into Bronx Residential Building; 1 Dead, 4 Injured
- Loose Tractor-Trailer Rim Causes Accident on NJ Turnpike; 1 Seriously Injured
- Pile-Ups on Pennsylvania Turnpike Sends At Least 30 To Hospitals
- IKEA Junior Beds Recalled For Laceration Hazards By CPSC, Health Canada
- Look Who’s Cookin’ In CT!