Pittsburgh DUI Lawyer George Heym announces that he will now accept Bitcoin
12/27/2013 (press release: email@example.com) // Pittsburgh, PA, USA // George Heym, Esq.
Pittsburgh DUI Lawyer George Heym advised today that he will now accept payment in Bitcoin for Legal Services. He stated that “Now that Bitcoin has shown itself to be a viable payment method I want to give my clients as many payment options as possible. I already accept personal check, money order, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover so accepting Bitcoin seemed to be the next logical step.”
He also advises that he offers a Free DUI Consultation on all cases. During the free consultation, Pittsburgh DUI Attorney Heym will explain what will happen next in terms of Court hearings and procedures and what penalties you are facing under current Pennsylvania DUI Law. He will evaluate the merits and potential defenses in your case based upon what happened. Finally, he will explain what all of your options are and what the likely outcome is for each of those options.
If you were stopped for a DUI there is no reason to remain confused – Call Pittsburgh DUI Lawyer George Heym today for a FREE DUI Consultation at 412-521-2628 or fill out a contact form online at www.pittsburgh-dui-lawyer.com/contact.htm–
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Social Media Tags:Pittsburgh DUI Lawyer, Pittsburgh DUI Attorney, Bitcoin, DUI Lawyer, DUI Attorney, Bitcoin Lawyer
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution – SubmitMyPressRelease.com
Other News / Press Releases
- Ron Bell Wants You to Know About Diabetes Risk and Lipitor
- Ron Bell is Concerned About Yaz Birth Control and Cardiac Risk
- U.S. Customs May Be Ramping Up U.S.-Korea Free Trade Agreement Verifications
- What do you do if you get in an accident? Ron Bell has your back.
- First Hispanic-American to receive the FBA’s Lifetime Achievement Award
- EU Shrinks Tax on Made in U.S. Jeans
- KA Gilbert Law To Offer Free Consultation Services for Collaborative Divorce
- Ron Bell Injury Lawyers discusses Bullying in our schools
- Tom Gould Joins International Trade Law Firm Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg
- Pittsburgh DUI Lawyer George Heym announces that he will now accept Bitcoin