Man leaves notes behind after car crash while dying in desert
10/29/2013 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Kansas – A man whose car crashed in a desert patch in Utah left behind notes for his loved ones prior to his death. As reported by CNN David Welch was found injured hundreds of miles from his home in Utah seven weeks after being reported missing.
Police aren’t certain how long Welch sat trapped in his maroon Pontiac Montana van following the crash. He was stated to have left his home in Manhattan, Kansas on September 2 without telling anyone where he was going. He was reported missing a day after. A pedestrian found Welch’s car overturned in a deep ravine on October 18.
The circumstances surrounding Welch’s death remain under investigation.
The notes found with Welch’s body have reportedly been turned over to his family.
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – Kansas Legal News
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- 700 workers to lose jobs at Ford due to slow sales
- Google accused of age discrimination in lawsuit
- Appeals court hears arguments in Obama immigration fight
- Christy Mack discusses alleged brutal attack by MMA fighter
- Police seek utility records after family of 8 poisoned by carbon monoxide
- Drummer in iconic band dies in car crash in Georgia
- Houston Big Rig Accidents Linked to Tire Blowouts Caused by Speeding
- Judge rules Advanced Micro Devices must face lawsuit
- Vanilla Ice must perform community service as part of plea deal
- Judge approves woman’s request to serve divorce papers via social media