Man leaves notes behind after car crash while dying in desert
10/29/2013 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Kansas – A man whose car crashed in a desert patch in Utah left behind notes for his loved ones prior to his death. As reported by CNN David Welch was found injured hundreds of miles from his home in Utah seven weeks after being reported missing.
Police aren’t certain how long Welch sat trapped in his maroon Pontiac Montana van following the crash. He was stated to have left his home in Manhattan, Kansas on September 2 without telling anyone where he was going. He was reported missing a day after. A pedestrian found Welch’s car overturned in a deep ravine on October 18.
The circumstances surrounding Welch’s death remain under investigation.
The notes found with Welch’s body have reportedly been turned over to his family.
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – Kansas Legal News
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Former Colorado police chief says JonBenet Ramsey case mishandled
- Giuliana Rancic makes apology after dreadlock comment controversy
- Apple emoji options to become more diverse
- Southwest Airlines grounds planes over inspection oversight
- Google puts ban on sexually explicit content on Blogger
- Linkedin settles password link lawsuit
- Guy Fieri serves as officiate of free wedding for gay couples
- Supreme Court to hear Abercrombie ‘headscarf’ case
- Men pocket dial employer, revealing robbery
- Contesting the Right to Unemployment Benefits