Man leaves notes behind after car crash while dying in desert
10/29/2013 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Kansas – A man whose car crashed in a desert patch in Utah left behind notes for his loved ones prior to his death. As reported by CNN David Welch was found injured hundreds of miles from his home in Utah seven weeks after being reported missing.
Police aren’t certain how long Welch sat trapped in his maroon Pontiac Montana van following the crash. He was stated to have left his home in Manhattan, Kansas on September 2 without telling anyone where he was going. He was reported missing a day after. A pedestrian found Welch’s car overturned in a deep ravine on October 18.
The circumstances surrounding Welch’s death remain under investigation.
The notes found with Welch’s body have reportedly been turned over to his family.
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – Kansas Legal News
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Dawn Nguyen sentenced to jail time over fatal shooting spree
- Woman commits suicide by throwing self into crocodile pond
- Lolo Jones first to be eliminated from “Dancing with the Stars” current season
- Permit required for self-driving cars in California
- Nevada trucking company may be liable for millions in crash
- Idaho crash triggered after driver’s armpit hair burned
- Ferguson protestors seek removal of prosecutor investigating shooting
- New debate over history books in Texas classrooms
- Singer’s bodyguard accused of beating up cadet
- Tony Stewart case to be referred to grand jury