Man leaves notes behind after car crash while dying in desert
10/29/2013 // West Palm Beach, Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Kansas – A man whose car crashed in a desert patch in Utah left behind notes for his loved ones prior to his death. As reported by CNN David Welch was found injured hundreds of miles from his home in Utah seven weeks after being reported missing.
Police aren’t certain how long Welch sat trapped in his maroon Pontiac Montana van following the crash. He was stated to have left his home in Manhattan, Kansas on September 2 without telling anyone where he was going. He was reported missing a day after. A pedestrian found Welch’s car overturned in a deep ravine on October 18.
The circumstances surrounding Welch’s death remain under investigation.
The notes found with Welch’s body have reportedly been turned over to his family.
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – Kansas Legal News
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Gambler files suit against Las Vegas casino after drunken $500,000 loss
- Legal expenses of man accused of Boston bombing cover-up to be paid by U.S.
- Man receives 4-year sentence in death of Usher’s stepson
- Trainer pleads guilty in violent Jewish divorce plot
- Duke issued immediate order to stop coal plant groundwater pollution
- Kentucky coal miners claim harassment after raising safety concerns
- Clinton criticizes Putin again following Hitler remark
- Comments made by Arkansas judge online investigated
- Massachusetts court rules in ‘upskirting’ case
- Judge approves child support cut for Beyonce’s father