Do You Suffer from Stress Urinary Incontinence Due to Mesh Surgery?
09/03/2013 // Vaginal Mesh Website (Press Release) // The Life Care Solutions Group // (press release)
Stress urinary incontinence is an involuntary urine leakage that can significantly impact the quality of life for sufferers. It is a health complication that often goes underreported, even though it typically results from an underlying condition that is treatable. Treatment options vary, but in recent years the FDA has brought attention to the associated risks of one of the most widely used forms of treatment: the transvaginal mesh.
A number of women who have been treated for stress urinary incontinence with a transvaginal mesh or bladder sling implant have reported further health complications as a result of the surgery. Complications can even include a worsening of stress urinary incontinence; the very condition the patient was treated for initially. Women who have had mesh surgery for the condition and fail to see improvement or see their urinary incontinence become more severe should not overlook the problem. At first many may attribute the cause of further complications to an existing heath issue, when the method used to treat it is actually the culprit.
Knowing the warning signs of a vaginal mesh injury is important for patients who have had the implant. In addition to stress urinary incontinence, these can include pain with sexual intercourse, abdominal pain, chronic infections, and other serious issues. Early detection for any serious health complication is important to ensure the best prognosis possible; seeking the proper medical attention is essential if one does suspect they may have this type of injury.
The Life Care Solutions Group is a resource available for women who have questions about their medical or legal options in the event that they have been injured by a transvaginal mesh or sling implant. More information can be obtained by contacting the TVM help desk online.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- LA Bad Faith Insurance Lawyer Scott Glovsky Receives California Lawyer Award
- Mugshot Removal: States Laws Making It Harder To Bail Out Of Google
- Dallas Non-Compete Lawyer: Three Critical (Mis)Assumptions
- New Year, New Look at Old Policies and Procedures
- What every lawyer should know about Conversion Rate Optimization
- U.S. Supreme Court Rules on FLSA Matter
- San Francisco California Consumer Protection Lawyer Discusses Airbag Recalls
- Sexual Harassment and the Office Holiday Party
- Exempt Income in Bankruptcy Cases Expanded
- Privatizing the Attorney Grievance Process: Startup Disrupts the Legal Industry