Millennials in the Workplace
08/28/2013 // Dallas, Texas, United States // Attorney Keith Clouse // Keith Clouse // (press release)
Millennials represent the youngest workers in most workplaces. Born between 1980 and 2000, many of these workers benefitted from focused attention from their parents, lived scheduled lives from their earliest days, and have always been surrounded by digital media. They have a reputation for feeling “entitled” and for being technologically savvy, social, optimistic, and good at multi-tasking. How can an employer help these new employees succeed in the workplace?
1. Involve millennials. They want to learn and they want to know how their work fits into the big picture.
2. Encourage them to work in teams. Many millennials grew up playing team sports, and they work well with others.
3. Engage them in conversations. Many millennials grew up with loving parents who listened to their thoughts and ideas. Let them share their ideas at work, too.
4. Keep things interesting. Millennials grew up in a fast-moving world. They seek change and challenges.
5. Let them multi-task. Millennials grew up texting while playing video games while listening to music. They are comfortable doing more than one thing.
To learn more about workplace solutions, contact an employment lawyer in your area. This article is presented by the employment law attorneys at Clouse Dunn LLP. For inquiries, send an email to email@example.com or call (214) 239-2705.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 1201 Elm Street Suite 5200 Dallas, Texas 75270 – 2142
Other News / Press Releases
- KA Gilbert Law To Offer Free Consultation Services for Collaborative Divorce
- Ron Bell Injury Lawyers discusses Bullying in our schools
- Tom Gould Joins International Trade Law Firm Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg
- Pittsburgh DUI Lawyer George Heym announces that he will now accept Bitcoin
- Oodle Swings by Landscape Structures Recalled; 9 Reported Injuries
- CPSC: Edoche Children’s Spoon & Fork Sets Recalled for Choking Hazards
- NY State Trooper Killed in Semi Truck Crash on Thruway
- 30-Car Pile-Up on Gowanus Expressway Injures 8 In Brooklyn
- Yankee Candle Recalls Pine Berry Candle Ring for Fire Hazards
- Using a Pessary to Relieve Pelvic Organ Prolapse Symptoms