Coca-Cola runs ad to defend aspartame safety
08/16/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Atlanta – Coca-Cola began running a new ad defending the safety of artificial sweeteners this week. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), the print ad is expected to run in USA Today, the Atlanta Journal Constitution and the Chicago Tribune.
As noted in the report, the ad states that diet drinks can help in weight management and stresses scientific evidence related to the purported safety of aspartame. John Sicher, editor of Beverage Digest is quoted by the AP as stating of the ads, “Coke is trying to get out front and proactively defend these diet sweeteners.”
According to information from Beverage Digest, sales of diet sodas are falling in the U.S. at faster rates than regular soft drinks.
A trend of more people choosing organic and natural ingredients has led to foods with artificial ingredients becoming less favorable.
This report is provided by Justice News Flash – Atlanta Legal News
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Actress breaks down discussing parents’ deportation in interview
- Sister of Sharon Tate calls Charles Manson wedding ‘insane’
- Don Lemon offers apology to Cosby rape accuser
- Dean McDermott claims relationship with Spelling improving
- Brother of Jamie-Lynn Sigler dies of brain hemorrhage
- Wal-mart truck driver requests delay in Tracy Morgan lawsuit
- LivingSocial announces launch of new merchant toolkit
- Sue Ann Hamm to appeal $1 billion divorce award
- First statement released by Bill Cosby’s attorney following rape accusations
- Kim Kardashian to make guest appearance on India’s Bigg Boss