$92 quadrillion accidentally deposited into Pennsylvania man’s PayPal account
07/17/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Pennsylvania – An error led to $92 quadrillion being deposited into a Pennsylvania man’s PayPal account. As reported by The Christian Science Monitor, Chris Reynolds, a public relations executive posted about the incident on Facebook after logging into PayPal Saturday and seeing the mistake that led to his temporarily becoming the richest man in the world.
After catching the error, PayPal offered and apology to Reynolds in addition to offering to make a donation to a non-profit organization of his choosing.
Reynolds is quoted in the report as stating of what he would have done with the money if it had actually been his, “I’m just a modest man. I would want to buy something for myself — maybe the Philadelphia Phillies, if I found a good deal. The rest of it, I’d invest, because that’s what my father-in-law would want me to do.”
Reynolds is further quoted as stating, “I’d want to pay down the US’ national debt. That’s been really bugging me.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Pennsylvania legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Maria Menounos has run in with attacker
- Black bear eats man after death
- Ricki Lake, husband of two years split up
- Facebook seeks to ‘unfriend’ DEA fake profile pages
- Quick-loss diets may be beneficial, according to study
- Jon Gosselin reportedly booted from home
- Glenn Close opens up about growing up in cult
- ‘Modern Family’ actress dies at 55
- Padma Lakshmi splits from Richard Gere after months of dating
- Novelist apologizes for controversial remarks