$92 quadrillion accidentally deposited into Pennsylvania man’s PayPal account
07/17/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Pennsylvania – An error led to $92 quadrillion being deposited into a Pennsylvania man’s PayPal account. As reported by The Christian Science Monitor, Chris Reynolds, a public relations executive posted about the incident on Facebook after logging into PayPal Saturday and seeing the mistake that led to his temporarily becoming the richest man in the world.
After catching the error, PayPal offered and apology to Reynolds in addition to offering to make a donation to a non-profit organization of his choosing.
Reynolds is quoted in the report as stating of what he would have done with the money if it had actually been his, “I’m just a modest man. I would want to buy something for myself — maybe the Philadelphia Phillies, if I found a good deal. The rest of it, I’d invest, because that’s what my father-in-law would want me to do.”
Reynolds is further quoted as stating, “I’d want to pay down the US’ national debt. That’s been really bugging me.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Pennsylvania legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- US Airways investigates pornographic tweet sent after customer complaint
- Woman arrested after police attempt to return $50
- Mystery of 1971 disappearance of teens solved
- Phoenix woman ordered jailed over Clinton shoe throwing incident
- Veteran teacher fired after ordering ‘hit’ on student
- Woman accused of killing her newborns appears in court
- IRS audit odds lowest since 1980s
- Man attempts to open door during flight, plane rerouted
- Ex-wife of congressman accuses him of violating divorce terms
- Family of ‘affluenza’ teen won’t pay full cost of court-ordered treatment