$92 quadrillion accidentally deposited into Pennsylvania man’s PayPal account
07/17/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Pennsylvania – An error led to $92 quadrillion being deposited into a Pennsylvania man’s PayPal account. As reported by The Christian Science Monitor, Chris Reynolds, a public relations executive posted about the incident on Facebook after logging into PayPal Saturday and seeing the mistake that led to his temporarily becoming the richest man in the world.
After catching the error, PayPal offered and apology to Reynolds in addition to offering to make a donation to a non-profit organization of his choosing.
Reynolds is quoted in the report as stating of what he would have done with the money if it had actually been his, “I’m just a modest man. I would want to buy something for myself — maybe the Philadelphia Phillies, if I found a good deal. The rest of it, I’d invest, because that’s what my father-in-law would want me to do.”
Reynolds is further quoted as stating, “I’d want to pay down the US’ national debt. That’s been really bugging me.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Pennsylvania legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Atheist jailed for parole violation wins settlement over religious objections
- City of Houston demands sermons from pastors
- Second nurse from Texas hospital found to have Ebola
- Investigation shows increase in traffic fatalities amid Texas fracking explosion
- Hospital nurses say no Ebola protocol in place where nurse contracted virus
- State throws out elementary school’s test results
- Charges filed against man in overdose of 9-year-old
- Phaedra Parks opens up about divorce, addresses rumors
- Marshawn Lynch accuser charged with making a false statement
- Human remains found on property of missing woman’s daughter