$92 quadrillion accidentally deposited into Pennsylvania man’s PayPal account
07/17/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Pennsylvania – An error led to $92 quadrillion being deposited into a Pennsylvania man’s PayPal account. As reported by The Christian Science Monitor, Chris Reynolds, a public relations executive posted about the incident on Facebook after logging into PayPal Saturday and seeing the mistake that led to his temporarily becoming the richest man in the world.
After catching the error, PayPal offered and apology to Reynolds in addition to offering to make a donation to a non-profit organization of his choosing.
Reynolds is quoted in the report as stating of what he would have done with the money if it had actually been his, “I’m just a modest man. I would want to buy something for myself — maybe the Philadelphia Phillies, if I found a good deal. The rest of it, I’d invest, because that’s what my father-in-law would want me to do.”
Reynolds is further quoted as stating, “I’d want to pay down the US’ national debt. That’s been really bugging me.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Pennsylvania legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Supreme Court declines to review appeal of employee drug testing case
- Child, 8, charged with felonies after running away from school
- Sanctions against Putin possible over Ukraine crisis
- Minnesota man on trial for teens’ deaths linked to break in
- Mother pleads guilty after drug overdose in McDonald’s play area
- Complaints over Michelle Obama graduation speech
- Woman sues over being denied ‘8THEIST’ license plate
- AMR effort to terminate retiree benefits blocked
- Crying child suffocated over video game
- Massachusetts teacher not punished for thrown chair