$92 quadrillion accidentally deposited into Pennsylvania man’s PayPal account
07/17/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Pennsylvania – An error led to $92 quadrillion being deposited into a Pennsylvania man’s PayPal account. As reported by The Christian Science Monitor, Chris Reynolds, a public relations executive posted about the incident on Facebook after logging into PayPal Saturday and seeing the mistake that led to his temporarily becoming the richest man in the world.
After catching the error, PayPal offered and apology to Reynolds in addition to offering to make a donation to a non-profit organization of his choosing.
Reynolds is quoted in the report as stating of what he would have done with the money if it had actually been his, “I’m just a modest man. I would want to buy something for myself — maybe the Philadelphia Phillies, if I found a good deal. The rest of it, I’d invest, because that’s what my father-in-law would want me to do.”
Reynolds is further quoted as stating, “I’d want to pay down the US’ national debt. That’s been really bugging me.”
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Pennsylvania legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Claims of glass crack pipe in Ashley Greene apartment fire false, source says
- ‘Welcome Back Kotter’ actress dies following breast cancer battle
- Pam Bondi requests stay not be lifted in same-sex marriage case
- Video embeds not a copyright violation, EU court says
- FBI arrests man for Gmail nude photo scam
- Russian weed company purchases Ebola.com
- Chuck Norris publicly gives support for Greg Abbott for Texas Governor
- Man gets arrested over ‘wet willy’
- Taylor Swift talks taking a dating pause
- Kendra Wilkinson expresses belief that husband was ‘set up’