NASCAR Driver Jason Leffler Killed in Crash at Bridgeport Speedway
06/22/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Swedesboro, NJ — Two-time winner on the NASCAR Nationwide Series, Jason Leffler, was killed in an accident during the heat race at a dirt car event at Bridgeport Speedway. The fatal accident occurred around 9 p.m. Wednesday night, June 12, 2013, the New York Daily News reported.
“NASCAR extends its thoughts, prayers and deepest sympathies to the family of Jason Leffler who passed away earlier this evening,” NASCAR said in a statement. “For more than a decade, Jason was a fierce competitor in our sport and he will be missed.”
The accident occurred at the 0.625-mile, high-banked dirt oval when Leffler’s car struck the wall.
The Delaware County (Pa.) Medical Examiner ruled Leffler’s cause of death was a neck injury.
Leffler was reportedly wearing a Simpson Hybrid head and neck restraint system, which is one of six approved for use in NASCAR, USA Today reported.
The cause of the accident is underway.
Leffler is survived by his 5-year-old son Charlie Dean.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New Jersey wrongful death lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Ron Bell Wants You to Know About Diabetes Risk and Lipitor
- Ron Bell is Concerned About Yaz Birth Control and Cardiac Risk
- U.S. Customs May Be Ramping Up U.S.-Korea Free Trade Agreement Verifications
- What do you do if you get in an accident? Ron Bell has your back.
- First Hispanic-American to receive the FBA’s Lifetime Achievement Award
- EU Shrinks Tax on Made in U.S. Jeans
- KA Gilbert Law To Offer Free Consultation Services for Collaborative Divorce
- Ron Bell Injury Lawyers discusses Bullying in our schools
- Tom Gould Joins International Trade Law Firm Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg
- Pittsburgh DUI Lawyer George Heym announces that he will now accept Bitcoin