NASCAR Driver Jason Leffler Killed in Crash at Bridgeport Speedway
06/22/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Swedesboro, NJ — Two-time winner on the NASCAR Nationwide Series, Jason Leffler, was killed in an accident during the heat race at a dirt car event at Bridgeport Speedway. The fatal accident occurred around 9 p.m. Wednesday night, June 12, 2013, the New York Daily News reported.
“NASCAR extends its thoughts, prayers and deepest sympathies to the family of Jason Leffler who passed away earlier this evening,” NASCAR said in a statement. “For more than a decade, Jason was a fierce competitor in our sport and he will be missed.”
The accident occurred at the 0.625-mile, high-banked dirt oval when Leffler’s car struck the wall.
The Delaware County (Pa.) Medical Examiner ruled Leffler’s cause of death was a neck injury.
Leffler was reportedly wearing a Simpson Hybrid head and neck restraint system, which is one of six approved for use in NASCAR, USA Today reported.
The cause of the accident is underway.
Leffler is survived by his 5-year-old son Charlie Dean.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New Jersey wrongful death lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- LA Bad Faith Insurance Lawyer Scott Glovsky Receives California Lawyer Award
- Mugshot Removal: States Laws Making It Harder To Bail Out Of Google
- Dallas Non-Compete Lawyer: Three Critical (Mis)Assumptions
- New Year, New Look at Old Policies and Procedures
- What every lawyer should know about Conversion Rate Optimization
- U.S. Supreme Court Rules on FLSA Matter
- San Francisco California Consumer Protection Lawyer Discusses Airbag Recalls
- Sexual Harassment and the Office Holiday Party
- Exempt Income in Bankruptcy Cases Expanded
- Privatizing the Attorney Grievance Process: Startup Disrupts the Legal Industry