23 Students Sent To The Hospital Following School Bus Crash in Flemington
06/16/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Flemington, NJ — A school bus accident sent 23 students to the hospital following an accident on the Main Street circle. The automobile accident occurred on Route 12 just before 7 a.m. on Friday, June 7, 2013, NJ.com reported.
According to officials, a car lost control in front of the Hunterdon Central High School bus, which caused the bus to hit the passenger side of 21-year-old Brianna Goring’s vehicle.
Goring, of Raritan Township, was reportedly exiting the circle, heading westbound on Route 12, when she lost control of her Dodge Stratus and spun into the eastbound lane of the highway.
Responding emergency medical crews transported all of the students to an area hospital for a medical evaluation because of “the severity of the accident.”
The bus driver, Sandra Dagnall, 45, of Pittstown, complained of back pain.
Goring was charged with careless driving.
Investigations into the school bus accident are underway.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New Jersey automobile accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Injured Workers Suffer As ‘Reforms’ Limit Workers’ Compensation Benefits
- On Tort Reform, It’s Time to Declare Victory and Withdraw
- As a Lawyer Ted Cruz Defended Huge Jury Awards. As a Politician He Opposed Them
- The Demolition of Workers’ Comp
- LA Bad Faith Insurance Lawyer Scott Glovsky Receives California Lawyer Award
- Mugshot Removal: States Laws Making It Harder To Bail Out Of Google
- Dallas Non-Compete Lawyer: Three Critical (Mis)Assumptions
- New Year, New Look at Old Policies and Procedures
- What every lawyer should know about Conversion Rate Optimization
- U.S. Supreme Court Rules on FLSA Matter