23 Students Sent To The Hospital Following School Bus Crash in Flemington
06/16/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Flemington, NJ — A school bus accident sent 23 students to the hospital following an accident on the Main Street circle. The automobile accident occurred on Route 12 just before 7 a.m. on Friday, June 7, 2013, NJ.com reported.
According to officials, a car lost control in front of the Hunterdon Central High School bus, which caused the bus to hit the passenger side of 21-year-old Brianna Goring’s vehicle.
Goring, of Raritan Township, was reportedly exiting the circle, heading westbound on Route 12, when she lost control of her Dodge Stratus and spun into the eastbound lane of the highway.
Responding emergency medical crews transported all of the students to an area hospital for a medical evaluation because of “the severity of the accident.”
The bus driver, Sandra Dagnall, 45, of Pittstown, complained of back pain.
Goring was charged with careless driving.
Investigations into the school bus accident are underway.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New Jersey automobile accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Ron Bell Wants You to Know About Diabetes Risk and Lipitor
- Ron Bell is Concerned About Yaz Birth Control and Cardiac Risk
- U.S. Customs May Be Ramping Up U.S.-Korea Free Trade Agreement Verifications
- What do you do if you get in an accident? Ron Bell has your back.
- First Hispanic-American to receive the FBA’s Lifetime Achievement Award
- EU Shrinks Tax on Made in U.S. Jeans
- KA Gilbert Law To Offer Free Consultation Services for Collaborative Divorce
- Ron Bell Injury Lawyers discusses Bullying in our schools
- Tom Gould Joins International Trade Law Firm Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg
- Pittsburgh DUI Lawyer George Heym announces that he will now accept Bitcoin