23 Students Sent To The Hospital Following School Bus Crash in Flemington
06/16/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Flemington, NJ — A school bus accident sent 23 students to the hospital following an accident on the Main Street circle. The automobile accident occurred on Route 12 just before 7 a.m. on Friday, June 7, 2013, NJ.com reported.
According to officials, a car lost control in front of the Hunterdon Central High School bus, which caused the bus to hit the passenger side of 21-year-old Brianna Goring’s vehicle.
Goring, of Raritan Township, was reportedly exiting the circle, heading westbound on Route 12, when she lost control of her Dodge Stratus and spun into the eastbound lane of the highway.
Responding emergency medical crews transported all of the students to an area hospital for a medical evaluation because of “the severity of the accident.”
The bus driver, Sandra Dagnall, 45, of Pittstown, complained of back pain.
Goring was charged with careless driving.
Investigations into the school bus accident are underway.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New Jersey automobile accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Privatizing the Attorney Grievance Process: Startup Disrupts the Legal Industry
- City Bus Hits and Kills East Harlem Man in Manhattan
- Brooklyn Car Wash Worker Killed In ‘Freak Accident’
- Steel Beam Crashes Through Semi-Truck Cab, Kills Driver in Pennington
- Broken Finger, Amputation and Injuries Prompt Britax Stroller Recall
- Cement Truck Slams Into Bronx Residential Building; 1 Dead, 4 Injured
- Loose Tractor-Trailer Rim Causes Accident on NJ Turnpike; 1 Seriously Injured
- Pile-Ups on Pennsylvania Turnpike Sends At Least 30 To Hospitals
- IKEA Junior Beds Recalled For Laceration Hazards By CPSC, Health Canada
- Look Who’s Cookin’ In CT!