Texas actress accused of sending poison letters to Obama
06/08/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Dallas, Texas – A Texas actress was arrested after allegedly sending poison tainted letters to the President of the United States and the New York Mayor. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Shannon Richardson of New Boston, Texas, has been accused of sending letters containing ricin to President Barack Obama and Mayor Michael Bloomberg; however, it has not yet been made clear what charges she is facing.
Richardson, who has reportedly had small roles on television and the film The Blind Side, is stated to have contacted authorities about the letters claiming she suspected her husband had sent the letters. An investigation into the matter led to her arrest.
Her husband, Nathaniel Richardson, hired a divorce attorney last month.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Dallas legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Most common password still ‘123456’
- Man charged in email, social media hack case
- Man nearly killed while filming crash on New Jersey turnpike
- Michael Douglas given Genesis Prize Foundation honor
- Muhammad Ali hospitalized after being found unresponsive
- Respecting the Seventh Amendment
- Google provides new structured data tool for webmasters
- Widow of deceased boyfriend of Jennifer Aniston speaks out after interview
- Daughter of Yolonda Foster, Gigi Hadid, named new face of Maybelline
- Bruce Jenner Photoshopped “In Touch” Cover Sparks Outrage