Texas actress accused of sending poison letters to Obama
06/08/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Dallas, Texas – A Texas actress was arrested after allegedly sending poison tainted letters to the President of the United States and the New York Mayor. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Shannon Richardson of New Boston, Texas, has been accused of sending letters containing ricin to President Barack Obama and Mayor Michael Bloomberg; however, it has not yet been made clear what charges she is facing.
Richardson, who has reportedly had small roles on television and the film The Blind Side, is stated to have contacted authorities about the letters claiming she suspected her husband had sent the letters. An investigation into the matter led to her arrest.
Her husband, Nathaniel Richardson, hired a divorce attorney last month.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Dallas legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Gambler files suit against Las Vegas casino after drunken $500,000 loss
- Legal expenses of man accused of Boston bombing cover-up to be paid by U.S.
- Man receives 4-year sentence in death of Usher’s stepson
- Trainer pleads guilty in violent Jewish divorce plot
- Duke issued immediate order to stop coal plant groundwater pollution
- Kentucky coal miners claim harassment after raising safety concerns
- Clinton criticizes Putin again following Hitler remark
- Comments made by Arkansas judge online investigated
- Massachusetts court rules in ‘upskirting’ case
- Judge approves child support cut for Beyonce’s father