Texas actress accused of sending poison letters to Obama
06/08/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Dallas, Texas – A Texas actress was arrested after allegedly sending poison tainted letters to the President of the United States and the New York Mayor. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Shannon Richardson of New Boston, Texas, has been accused of sending letters containing ricin to President Barack Obama and Mayor Michael Bloomberg; however, it has not yet been made clear what charges she is facing.
Richardson, who has reportedly had small roles on television and the film The Blind Side, is stated to have contacted authorities about the letters claiming she suspected her husband had sent the letters. An investigation into the matter led to her arrest.
Her husband, Nathaniel Richardson, hired a divorce attorney last month.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Dallas legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Actress breaks down discussing parents’ deportation in interview
- Sister of Sharon Tate calls Charles Manson wedding ‘insane’
- Don Lemon offers apology to Cosby rape accuser
- Dean McDermott claims relationship with Spelling improving
- Brother of Jamie-Lynn Sigler dies of brain hemorrhage
- Wal-mart truck driver requests delay in Tracy Morgan lawsuit
- LivingSocial announces launch of new merchant toolkit
- Sue Ann Hamm to appeal $1 billion divorce award
- First statement released by Bill Cosby’s attorney following rape accusations
- Kim Kardashian to make guest appearance on India’s Bigg Boss