Texas actress accused of sending poison letters to Obama
06/08/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Dallas, Texas – A Texas actress was arrested after allegedly sending poison tainted letters to the President of the United States and the New York Mayor. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Shannon Richardson of New Boston, Texas, has been accused of sending letters containing ricin to President Barack Obama and Mayor Michael Bloomberg; however, it has not yet been made clear what charges she is facing.
Richardson, who has reportedly had small roles on television and the film The Blind Side, is stated to have contacted authorities about the letters claiming she suspected her husband had sent the letters. An investigation into the matter led to her arrest.
Her husband, Nathaniel Richardson, hired a divorce attorney last month.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Dallas legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- New debate over history books in Texas classrooms
- Singer’s bodyguard accused of beating up cadet
- Tony Stewart case to be referred to grand jury
- Microsoft announces Mojang acquisition plans
- Louisiana Senator says “sloppy bookkeeping” caused travel expense mistakes
- New rules issued for reporting workplace deaths
- Business group not in favor of punitive damages ruling
- Sarah Palin places blame for rise of ISIS in Iraq on Obama policy
- Preorders for iPhone6 record setting
- Former wrestler dies in apparent suicide reports say