Texas actress accused of sending poison letters to Obama
06/08/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Dallas, Texas – A Texas actress was arrested after allegedly sending poison tainted letters to the President of the United States and the New York Mayor. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Shannon Richardson of New Boston, Texas, has been accused of sending letters containing ricin to President Barack Obama and Mayor Michael Bloomberg; however, it has not yet been made clear what charges she is facing.
Richardson, who has reportedly had small roles on television and the film The Blind Side, is stated to have contacted authorities about the letters claiming she suspected her husband had sent the letters. An investigation into the matter led to her arrest.
Her husband, Nathaniel Richardson, hired a divorce attorney last month.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Dallas legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- George Zimmerman’s girlfriend seeks to have domestic violence charges dropped
- Lamar Odom gets probation in DUI plea deal
- Johnson & Johnson officials accused of destroying vaginal mesh files
- Snapchat files for restraining order over information disclosure
- Pilot in fatal plane crash may have fake license, Russian investigators say
- Jennifer Lopez files for legal name change in divorce
- Apple spends more than $60 million on attorneys in US in Samsung battle
- Sharon Osbourne writes open letter to estranged brother on Facebook
- State Supreme Court hears arguments on Florida medical marijuana measure
- Teens arrested months after fatal car crash for allowing friend to drive drunk