Can a Call to My Congressman Be Helpful for My Disability Claim?
05/29/2013 // Wright Disability Firm // Wyatt Wright // (press release)
Many people who apply for Social Security benefits are often faced with the challenge of having to wait for an extended period to obtain an answer as to whether they have been approved or denied. The wait process can sometimes take years, and those who feel dependent on this type of support can have a hard time financially trying to make ends meet in the meantime. There are circumstances in which a person’s claim may be processed sooner than later; however, there are no certainties about how long an applicant may have to wait. In some cases, putting in a call to one’s congressman can be of benefit for their case.
Although contacting a senator’s office or the congressperson who represents one’s area will not be instrumental in determining whether their case will be approved, they may see it as a helpful move to get faster processing of a disability claim. Especially in cases where a claim has taken years, and no feedback has been provided, inquiring about why there has been such delay in processing a claim to a political representative can help yield a positive outcome. Inquiries can be made in writing or over the telephone when initiating contact.
Whether one is applying for Social Security Disability Insurance or Supplemental Security Income benefits, Wright & Wright, America’s Social Security Disability Firm? can assist with filing a claim at any stage of the process. If you need help with filing an initial claim or appealing a claim that has already been denied, contact the disability advocates of Wright & Wright today for a free evaluation of your case.
Address: San Antonio, Texas
Phone: (888) 960-7734
Other News / Press Releases
- San Francisco California Consumer Protection Lawyer Discusses Airbag Recalls
- Sexual Harassment and the Office Holiday Party
- Exempt Income in Bankruptcy Cases Expanded
- Privatizing the Attorney Grievance Process: Startup Disrupts the Legal Industry
- City Bus Hits and Kills East Harlem Man in Manhattan
- Brooklyn Car Wash Worker Killed In ‘Freak Accident’
- Steel Beam Crashes Through Semi-Truck Cab, Kills Driver in Pennington
- Broken Finger, Amputation and Injuries Prompt Britax Stroller Recall
- Cement Truck Slams Into Bronx Residential Building; 1 Dead, 4 Injured
- Loose Tractor-Trailer Rim Causes Accident on NJ Turnpike; 1 Seriously Injured