Did You Know? Car Accidents Are a Leading Cause of Traumatic Brain Injury
05/21/2013 // LifeCare123 // Life Care Solutions Group // (press release)
One of the scariest things faced by people involved in car accidents is being left with a life altering injury. Serious injuries from accidents of any type can be life changing and many in America are unaware of the frequency that these occur every year. When one sustains a serious long-term injury such as a traumatic brain injury, they are often forced to learn a new way of living that may involve a decline in the quality of life they previously enjoyed. Los Angeles car accident lawyers can be of support for those who are faced with this predicament and don’t know where to turn to get the financial recovery needed to move forward.
An estimated two million people in America sustain some type of brain injury every year. Of these, more than half are attributed to motor vehicle accidents according to some statistics. In the U.S. alone, $30 billion is reported to be the total yearly cost for treatment, care, and rehabilitative efforts made for those suffering from traumatic brain injury.
Efforts have been undertaken by various groups that have a vested interest in making the highways safer for drivers to reduce the high number of related injuries such as TBI. However, for those who are currently dealing with a condition such as a traumatic brain injury, resources are needed immediately to help them understand various aspects of how to deal with their injury.
The Life Care Solutions Group can help victims of traumatic brain injury obtain the medical and legal information they need to develop an effective life care plan. If you have sustained a traumatic brain injury in an accident and are in need of medical information or help from a qualified Los Angeles car accident lawyer, contact The Life Care Solutions Group (LifeCare123.com) today for more information on how we can help you.
Address: Los Angeles
Url: Lifecare Solutions Group
Other News / Press Releases
- Son of Republican presidential candidate cited in alleged alcohol related crash
- Selling Your Business . . . and Sticking Around
- Cardiologist accused of attempting to have rival doctor killed
- Former Daimler worker files lawsuit alleging discrimination
- Twitter Accused of Gender Bias in Discrimination Lawsuit
- Senator calls extended Gulf oil leak ‘unacceptable’
- Driver crashes into L.A. Times building, becomes injured
- Former NFL player convicted of murder
- Lamborghini and Ferrari crash in Beijing
- Indiana HIV outbreak passes 100 confirmed cases