7 Students Injured in Burlington Township School Bus Accident
05/20/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Burlington Township, NJ — Seven students were injured when their school bus collided with another vehicle on Tuesday, May 14, 2013. The school bus accident occurred at the intersection of Salem Road and Cynwyd Drive at about 8:30 a.m., NJ.com reported.
According to officials, the school bus was taking students to Fountain Woods Elementary School on Fountain Avenue when the crash occurred.
Responding emergency crews transported seven students to area hospitals for treatment of minor injuries and were released to their parents.
Eight other students were taken to the school, where they were evaluated by the school nurse and sent home with their parents.
The driver of the other car was transported to Lourdes Specialty Hospital for medical treatment.
The identity of the driver and the cause of the accident have not been released at this time. Investigations are ongoing.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New Jersey automobile accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Privatizing the Attorney Grievance Process: Startup Disrupts the Legal Industry
- City Bus Hits and Kills East Harlem Man in Manhattan
- Brooklyn Car Wash Worker Killed In ‘Freak Accident’
- Steel Beam Crashes Through Semi-Truck Cab, Kills Driver in Pennington
- Broken Finger, Amputation and Injuries Prompt Britax Stroller Recall
- Cement Truck Slams Into Bronx Residential Building; 1 Dead, 4 Injured
- Loose Tractor-Trailer Rim Causes Accident on NJ Turnpike; 1 Seriously Injured
- Pile-Ups on Pennsylvania Turnpike Sends At Least 30 To Hospitals
- IKEA Junior Beds Recalled For Laceration Hazards By CPSC, Health Canada
- Look Who’s Cookin’ In CT!