7 Students Injured in Burlington Township School Bus Accident
05/20/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Burlington Township, NJ — Seven students were injured when their school bus collided with another vehicle on Tuesday, May 14, 2013. The school bus accident occurred at the intersection of Salem Road and Cynwyd Drive at about 8:30 a.m., NJ.com reported.
According to officials, the school bus was taking students to Fountain Woods Elementary School on Fountain Avenue when the crash occurred.
Responding emergency crews transported seven students to area hospitals for treatment of minor injuries and were released to their parents.
Eight other students were taken to the school, where they were evaluated by the school nurse and sent home with their parents.
The driver of the other car was transported to Lourdes Specialty Hospital for medical treatment.
The identity of the driver and the cause of the accident have not been released at this time. Investigations are ongoing.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New Jersey automobile accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Ron Bell Wants You to Know About Diabetes Risk and Lipitor
- Ron Bell is Concerned About Yaz Birth Control and Cardiac Risk
- U.S. Customs May Be Ramping Up U.S.-Korea Free Trade Agreement Verifications
- What do you do if you get in an accident? Ron Bell has your back.
- First Hispanic-American to receive the FBA’s Lifetime Achievement Award
- EU Shrinks Tax on Made in U.S. Jeans
- KA Gilbert Law To Offer Free Consultation Services for Collaborative Divorce
- Ron Bell Injury Lawyers discusses Bullying in our schools
- Tom Gould Joins International Trade Law Firm Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg
- Pittsburgh DUI Lawyer George Heym announces that he will now accept Bitcoin