Miami plastic surgeon accused of attacking ex-girlfriend over Facebook post
05/09/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Miami – A Miami plastic surgeon was arrested after allegedly attacking his ex-girlfriend over a Facebook post. As reported by NBC Miami, Dr. Orlando Llorente, 41, faces multiple charges including kidnapping and attempted murder, after he purportedly held the woman captive and assaulted her for up to 16 hours.
The incident was stated to have occurred after Llorente became enraged by a Facebook message he saw on the page of his ex-girlfriend and dragged her into a bathroom, forced her head into a toilet, put her in a bathtub, and poured water over her head until she lost consciousness among other things. The alleged incident occurred in April.
Additional charges Llorente faces include tampering with a witness, battery, and false imprisonment.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Miami legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Facebook seeks to ‘unfriend’ DEA fake profile pages
- Quick-loss diets may be beneficial, according to study
- Jon Gosselin reportedly booted from home
- Glenn Close opens up about growing up in cult
- ‘Modern Family’ actress dies at 55
- Padma Lakshmi splits from Richard Gere after months of dating
- Novelist apologizes for controversial remarks
- Ebola patient’s boyfriend, dog placed in isolation
- Atheist jailed for parole violation wins settlement over religious objections
- City of Houston demands sermons from pastors