Miami plastic surgeon accused of attacking ex-girlfriend over Facebook post
05/09/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Miami – A Miami plastic surgeon was arrested after allegedly attacking his ex-girlfriend over a Facebook post. As reported by NBC Miami, Dr. Orlando Llorente, 41, faces multiple charges including kidnapping and attempted murder, after he purportedly held the woman captive and assaulted her for up to 16 hours.
The incident was stated to have occurred after Llorente became enraged by a Facebook message he saw on the page of his ex-girlfriend and dragged her into a bathroom, forced her head into a toilet, put her in a bathtub, and poured water over her head until she lost consciousness among other things. The alleged incident occurred in April.
Additional charges Llorente faces include tampering with a witness, battery, and false imprisonment.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Miami legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Dawn Nguyen sentenced to jail time over fatal shooting spree
- Woman commits suicide by throwing self into crocodile pond
- Lolo Jones first to be eliminated from “Dancing with the Stars” current season
- Permit required for self-driving cars in California
- Nevada trucking company may be liable for millions in crash
- Idaho crash triggered after driver’s armpit hair burned
- Ferguson protestors seek removal of prosecutor investigating shooting
- New debate over history books in Texas classrooms
- Singer’s bodyguard accused of beating up cadet
- Tony Stewart case to be referred to grand jury