Miami plastic surgeon accused of attacking ex-girlfriend over Facebook post
05/09/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Miami – A Miami plastic surgeon was arrested after allegedly attacking his ex-girlfriend over a Facebook post. As reported by NBC Miami, Dr. Orlando Llorente, 41, faces multiple charges including kidnapping and attempted murder, after he purportedly held the woman captive and assaulted her for up to 16 hours.
The incident was stated to have occurred after Llorente became enraged by a Facebook message he saw on the page of his ex-girlfriend and dragged her into a bathroom, forced her head into a toilet, put her in a bathtub, and poured water over her head until she lost consciousness among other things. The alleged incident occurred in April.
Additional charges Llorente faces include tampering with a witness, battery, and false imprisonment.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Miami legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Google provides new structured data tool for webmasters
- Widow of deceased boyfriend of Jennifer Aniston speaks out after interview
- Daughter of Yolonda Foster, Gigi Hadid, named new face of Maybelline
- Bruce Jenner Photoshopped “In Touch” Cover Sparks Outrage
- Kim Kardashian app falls below projected revenue mark
- Facebook “hot Snapchat” hoax latest in series of scams
- Ann Curry to part with NBC News
- Ellen DeGeneres responds to ‘Christian Post’ anti-gay article
- Tim Tebow helps sponsor proms for those with special needs
- Gwyneth Paltrow discusses Vanilla Ice movie offer