Miami plastic surgeon accused of attacking ex-girlfriend over Facebook post
05/09/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Miami – A Miami plastic surgeon was arrested after allegedly attacking his ex-girlfriend over a Facebook post. As reported by NBC Miami, Dr. Orlando Llorente, 41, faces multiple charges including kidnapping and attempted murder, after he purportedly held the woman captive and assaulted her for up to 16 hours.
The incident was stated to have occurred after Llorente became enraged by a Facebook message he saw on the page of his ex-girlfriend and dragged her into a bathroom, forced her head into a toilet, put her in a bathtub, and poured water over her head until she lost consciousness among other things. The alleged incident occurred in April.
Additional charges Llorente faces include tampering with a witness, battery, and false imprisonment.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Miami legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Duke issued immediate order to stop coal plant groundwater pollution
- Kentucky coal miners claim harassment after raising safety concerns
- Clinton criticizes Putin again following Hitler remark
- Comments made by Arkansas judge online investigated
- Massachusetts court rules in ‘upskirting’ case
- Judge approves child support cut for Beyonce’s father
- Measure allowing surprise inspections at abortions clinics advances in Arizona
- Major changes for SAT, first update in nearly a decade
- Maryville hospital nurses file intent to strike over labor practices
- Judge blocks Ecuadorean judgment collection against Chevron in U.S. courts