Miami plastic surgeon accused of attacking ex-girlfriend over Facebook post
05/09/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Miami – A Miami plastic surgeon was arrested after allegedly attacking his ex-girlfriend over a Facebook post. As reported by NBC Miami, Dr. Orlando Llorente, 41, faces multiple charges including kidnapping and attempted murder, after he purportedly held the woman captive and assaulted her for up to 16 hours.
The incident was stated to have occurred after Llorente became enraged by a Facebook message he saw on the page of his ex-girlfriend and dragged her into a bathroom, forced her head into a toilet, put her in a bathtub, and poured water over her head until she lost consciousness among other things. The alleged incident occurred in April.
Additional charges Llorente faces include tampering with a witness, battery, and false imprisonment.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Miami legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Actor admits to inappropriate conduct with minors
- Texas meteorologist shot in parking lot of news station
- Body of missing pregnant woman found in car
- Cell phone app designed to detect how drunk people are
- Rose McGowan says “being sexualized” led to career change
- Cosby daughter, wife break silence about allegations against comedian
- Pennsylvania murder suspect found dead following manhunt
- 9-year-old driver crashes vehicle, two children killed
- Wal-Mart ordered to pay $188 million in employee lawsuit
- Jennifer Aniston discusses pressures to have children