Sentencing set for Craigslist murder case in Ohio
03/25/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Akron, Ohio – Sentencing has been scheduled in the murder case of a man accused of luring three men he killed with Craigslist ads. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Richard Beasley, 53, described as a self-styled street preacher, was convicted last week in the killings and a jury recommended that he be sentenced to the death penalty.
Beasley’s sentencing has been set for Tuesday by Judge Lynne Callahan. The judge has the option of sentencing him to life in prison as opposed to giving him the death penalty.
Brogan Rafferty was a co-defendant in the case, and was sentenced to life without parole last year. He was 16 when the crimes were committed in 2011.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Ohio legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- LeAnn Rimes reality show axed from VH1
- Actress shocked by criticism after speaking about diversity
- Facebook impersonation lawsuit settled by Feds
- Most common password still ‘123456’
- Man charged in email, social media hack case
- Man nearly killed while filming crash on New Jersey turnpike
- Michael Douglas given Genesis Prize Foundation honor
- Muhammad Ali hospitalized after being found unresponsive
- Respecting the Seventh Amendment
- Google provides new structured data tool for webmasters