Sentencing set for Craigslist murder case in Ohio
03/25/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Akron, Ohio – Sentencing has been scheduled in the murder case of a man accused of luring three men he killed with Craigslist ads. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), Richard Beasley, 53, described as a self-styled street preacher, was convicted last week in the killings and a jury recommended that he be sentenced to the death penalty.
Beasley’s sentencing has been set for Tuesday by Judge Lynne Callahan. The judge has the option of sentencing him to life in prison as opposed to giving him the death penalty.
Brogan Rafferty was a co-defendant in the case, and was sentenced to life without parole last year. He was 16 when the crimes were committed in 2011.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Ohio legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Jennifer Aniston discusses pressures to have children
- Colorado man sentenced to 80 years in murder of Sherry Arnold
- Beverly Johnson accuses Bill Cosby of having drugged her
- Kourtney Kardashian gives birth to third child with Scott Disick
- Google announces addition of new languages for Google Translate
- 11-year-old steals money from grandmother, attempts to take taxi to Florida
- Lawsuit filed against Tyra Banks over ‘Top Model’ prize
- Former “Beverly Hillbillies” star files lawsuit against CBS
- Man jailed after stealing piece of Paul Walker crash car
- Dr. Dre highest earning musician of the year