‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ star sues former castmate
03/13/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Atlanta – “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Kandi Burruss has reportedly filed a lawsuit against her former castmate Kim Zolciak-Biermann over a song collaboration. As reported by TooFab.com, Burruss accuses Zolciak-Biermann of copyright infringement in the lawsuit, alleging she unlawfully licensed, distributed, and sold the song, “Tardy for the Party,” which Burruss wrote.
Zolciak-Biermann, who has a show on Bravo titled “Don’t Be Tardy” premiering in April, is quoted as stating of the lawsuit to TooFab.com, “This is nothing short of a publicity stunt, I find this lawsuit funny yet sad. Coming after me now and this song is 4 years old? I have in fact overpaid Kandi and have documents to prove it and my legal team will handle this accordingly.”
Burruss is reportedly being represented by another “RHOA” star Phaedra Parks.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Atlanta legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Satanist group wants materials passed out in schools
- Rancher says no proof cow linked to freeway accident was his
- Protective order sought in Adrian Peterson case
- Suspension recommended for judge who took free trip from attorney
- Body of missing Indiana woman found
- Father forces son to drink alcohol as punishment
- Dawn Nguyen sentenced to jail time over fatal shooting spree
- Woman commits suicide by throwing self into crocodile pond
- Lolo Jones first to be eliminated from “Dancing with the Stars” current season
- Permit required for self-driving cars in California