‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ star sues former castmate
03/13/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Atlanta – “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Kandi Burruss has reportedly filed a lawsuit against her former castmate Kim Zolciak-Biermann over a song collaboration. As reported by TooFab.com, Burruss accuses Zolciak-Biermann of copyright infringement in the lawsuit, alleging she unlawfully licensed, distributed, and sold the song, “Tardy for the Party,” which Burruss wrote.
Zolciak-Biermann, who has a show on Bravo titled “Don’t Be Tardy” premiering in April, is quoted as stating of the lawsuit to TooFab.com, “This is nothing short of a publicity stunt, I find this lawsuit funny yet sad. Coming after me now and this song is 4 years old? I have in fact overpaid Kandi and have documents to prove it and my legal team will handle this accordingly.”
Burruss is reportedly being represented by another “RHOA” star Phaedra Parks.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Atlanta legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Woman hit by bus, dies at Burning Man festival
- Justin Bieber compares paparazzi accident to Princess Diana tragedy
- Shirt resembling concentration camp uniforms pulled from clothing line
- Painkiller overdose deaths may be decreased by medical marijuana laws
- Child accidently shoots instructor in head at shooting range
- Bill and Melinda Gates offer $1 million to gun control coalition
- Square introduces update that allows people to text money
- Netflix petitions against Comcast/Time Warner Cable merger
- Actor apologizes for arrest of son
- Study suggests weight loss more difficult for poor