‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ star sues former castmate
03/13/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Atlanta – “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Kandi Burruss has reportedly filed a lawsuit against her former castmate Kim Zolciak-Biermann over a song collaboration. As reported by TooFab.com, Burruss accuses Zolciak-Biermann of copyright infringement in the lawsuit, alleging she unlawfully licensed, distributed, and sold the song, “Tardy for the Party,” which Burruss wrote.
Zolciak-Biermann, who has a show on Bravo titled “Don’t Be Tardy” premiering in April, is quoted as stating of the lawsuit to TooFab.com, “This is nothing short of a publicity stunt, I find this lawsuit funny yet sad. Coming after me now and this song is 4 years old? I have in fact overpaid Kandi and have documents to prove it and my legal team will handle this accordingly.”
Burruss is reportedly being represented by another “RHOA” star Phaedra Parks.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Atlanta legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Black student California university admissions lag post race consideration ban
- Many in South Africa, across globe mourn the death of Nelson Mandela
- Study suggest ancient human inbreeding more widespread than believed
- Man advertises engagement ring on Craigslist worn by ‘Satan herself’
- Nigella Lawson testifies in fraud trial of former assistants
- Middle school principal accused of banning speaking Spanish
- New study suggests computer games may help older adults with walking
- Florida woman’s credit card stolen, charged $15,000 for stranger’s wedding
- High school students arrested waiting for school bus
- Vin Diesel among stars who pay visit to car crash site of late actor Walker