‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ star sues former castmate
03/13/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Atlanta – “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Kandi Burruss has reportedly filed a lawsuit against her former castmate Kim Zolciak-Biermann over a song collaboration. As reported by TooFab.com, Burruss accuses Zolciak-Biermann of copyright infringement in the lawsuit, alleging she unlawfully licensed, distributed, and sold the song, “Tardy for the Party,” which Burruss wrote.
Zolciak-Biermann, who has a show on Bravo titled “Don’t Be Tardy” premiering in April, is quoted as stating of the lawsuit to TooFab.com, “This is nothing short of a publicity stunt, I find this lawsuit funny yet sad. Coming after me now and this song is 4 years old? I have in fact overpaid Kandi and have documents to prove it and my legal team will handle this accordingly.”
Burruss is reportedly being represented by another “RHOA” star Phaedra Parks.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Atlanta legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Nicole Scherzinger opens up about self-esteem battle, new album
- Panel approves $800,000 in spending for help with Ebola in Ohio
- Nurse’s aide in Spain now free of Ebola
- Maria Menounos has run in with attacker
- Black bear eats man after death
- Ricki Lake, husband of two years split up
- Facebook seeks to ‘unfriend’ DEA fake profile pages
- Quick-loss diets may be beneficial, according to study
- Jon Gosselin reportedly booted from home
- Glenn Close opens up about growing up in cult