‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ star sues former castmate
03/13/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Atlanta – “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Kandi Burruss has reportedly filed a lawsuit against her former castmate Kim Zolciak-Biermann over a song collaboration. As reported by TooFab.com, Burruss accuses Zolciak-Biermann of copyright infringement in the lawsuit, alleging she unlawfully licensed, distributed, and sold the song, “Tardy for the Party,” which Burruss wrote.
Zolciak-Biermann, who has a show on Bravo titled “Don’t Be Tardy” premiering in April, is quoted as stating of the lawsuit to TooFab.com, “This is nothing short of a publicity stunt, I find this lawsuit funny yet sad. Coming after me now and this song is 4 years old? I have in fact overpaid Kandi and have documents to prove it and my legal team will handle this accordingly.”
Burruss is reportedly being represented by another “RHOA” star Phaedra Parks.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Atlanta legal news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Abortion ban law blocked by federal judge
- Testimony in Arias trial brings jurors to tears
- Group of sheriffs file lawsuit to block gun control measures
- Amanda Knox ex speaks out about ordeal
- Chef killed over noodle meal
- Age discrimination lawsuit against law firm settled
- Woman faces child abuse charges after trying to give baby away
- SC, hospital sued over child’s sex assignment surgery
- UK casino accuses poker star of amassing millions by cheating
- Donald Trump finishes Chicago trial testimony