Tree-Cutting Workplace Accident Injures Knoll Club Worker
02/27/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Morristown, NJ — A workplace accident injured a town worker when a large tree that he was cutting fell on him. The tree-cutting accident occurred early Thursday morning, February 21, 2013, near the Knoll Country Club West just before 7 a.m., Patch.com reported.
A Knoll Club employee was reportedly cutting down a large ash tree when it split, twisted and fell, trapping the lower part of the worker’s left leg between the fallen tree and another tree.
Responding emergency crews from Par-Troy EMS-1, Parsippany Rescue and Recovery all responded to the scene where they used airbags and cribbing to stabilize and lift the tree off the victim.
The victim, who remains unidentified, was rushed to Morristown Medical Center for medical treatment.
The severity of the man’s injuries is unknown at this time.
Investigations into the workplace accident are underway.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New Jersey workplace accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Injured Workers Suffer As ‘Reforms’ Limit Workers’ Compensation Benefits
- On Tort Reform, It’s Time to Declare Victory and Withdraw
- As a Lawyer Ted Cruz Defended Huge Jury Awards. As a Politician He Opposed Them
- The Demolition of Workers’ Comp
- LA Bad Faith Insurance Lawyer Scott Glovsky Receives California Lawyer Award
- Mugshot Removal: States Laws Making It Harder To Bail Out Of Google
- Dallas Non-Compete Lawyer: Three Critical (Mis)Assumptions
- New Year, New Look at Old Policies and Procedures
- What every lawyer should know about Conversion Rate Optimization
- U.S. Supreme Court Rules on FLSA Matter