Tree-Cutting Workplace Accident Injures Knoll Club Worker
02/27/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Morristown, NJ — A workplace accident injured a town worker when a large tree that he was cutting fell on him. The tree-cutting accident occurred early Thursday morning, February 21, 2013, near the Knoll Country Club West just before 7 a.m., Patch.com reported.
A Knoll Club employee was reportedly cutting down a large ash tree when it split, twisted and fell, trapping the lower part of the worker’s left leg between the fallen tree and another tree.
Responding emergency crews from Par-Troy EMS-1, Parsippany Rescue and Recovery all responded to the scene where they used airbags and cribbing to stabilize and lift the tree off the victim.
The victim, who remains unidentified, was rushed to Morristown Medical Center for medical treatment.
The severity of the man’s injuries is unknown at this time.
Investigations into the workplace accident are underway.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New Jersey workplace accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- Exempt Income in Bankruptcy Cases Expanded
- Privatizing the Attorney Grievance Process: Startup Disrupts the Legal Industry
- City Bus Hits and Kills East Harlem Man in Manhattan
- Brooklyn Car Wash Worker Killed In ‘Freak Accident’
- Steel Beam Crashes Through Semi-Truck Cab, Kills Driver in Pennington
- Broken Finger, Amputation and Injuries Prompt Britax Stroller Recall
- Cement Truck Slams Into Bronx Residential Building; 1 Dead, 4 Injured
- Loose Tractor-Trailer Rim Causes Accident on NJ Turnpike; 1 Seriously Injured
- Pile-Ups on Pennsylvania Turnpike Sends At Least 30 To Hospitals
- IKEA Junior Beds Recalled For Laceration Hazards By CPSC, Health Canada