Tree-Cutting Workplace Accident Injures Knoll Club Worker
02/27/2013 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley // (press release)
Morristown, NJ — A workplace accident injured a town worker when a large tree that he was cutting fell on him. The tree-cutting accident occurred early Thursday morning, February 21, 2013, near the Knoll Country Club West just before 7 a.m., Patch.com reported.
A Knoll Club employee was reportedly cutting down a large ash tree when it split, twisted and fell, trapping the lower part of the worker’s left leg between the fallen tree and another tree.
Responding emergency crews from Par-Troy EMS-1, Parsippany Rescue and Recovery all responded to the scene where they used airbags and cribbing to stabilize and lift the tree off the victim.
The victim, who remains unidentified, was rushed to Morristown Medical Center for medical treatment.
The severity of the man’s injuries is unknown at this time.
Investigations into the workplace accident are underway.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for New Jersey workplace accident lawyers.
Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- KA Gilbert Law To Offer Free Consultation Services for Collaborative Divorce
- Ron Bell Injury Lawyers discusses Bullying in our schools
- Tom Gould Joins International Trade Law Firm Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg
- Pittsburgh DUI Lawyer George Heym announces that he will now accept Bitcoin
- Oodle Swings by Landscape Structures Recalled; 9 Reported Injuries
- CPSC: Edoche Children’s Spoon & Fork Sets Recalled for Choking Hazards
- NY State Trooper Killed in Semi Truck Crash on Thruway
- 30-Car Pile-Up on Gowanus Expressway Injures 8 In Brooklyn
- Yankee Candle Recalls Pine Berry Candle Ring for Fire Hazards
- Using a Pessary to Relieve Pelvic Organ Prolapse Symptoms