Young girl gives birth in Mexico
02/06/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Jalisco, Mexico – A 9-year-old girl has given birth in Mexico. As reported by ABC News, the child and the baby were stated to be at home and healthy on Tuesday by Zoquipan Hospital director Dr. Enrique Rabago, after the Jan. 27 birth.
Authorities are now reportedly searching for the alleged father of the baby girl, a 17-year-old who may face criminal charges for having a sexual relationship with the 9-year-old, who purportedly suggested that the relationship between them was a loving one.
Lino Ginzalez Corona, spokesperson at Jalisco State Prosecutor’s Office, is quoted in the report as stating, “Due to her young age, we don’t know if she is being entirely truthful.”
The baby was born via C-Section due to the young age of the girl.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in world legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Jennifer Aniston discusses pressures to have children
- Colorado man sentenced to 80 years in murder of Sherry Arnold
- Beverly Johnson accuses Bill Cosby of having drugged her
- Kourtney Kardashian gives birth to third child with Scott Disick
- Google announces addition of new languages for Google Translate
- 11-year-old steals money from grandmother, attempts to take taxi to Florida
- Lawsuit filed against Tyra Banks over ‘Top Model’ prize
- Former “Beverly Hillbillies” star files lawsuit against CBS
- Man jailed after stealing piece of Paul Walker crash car
- Dr. Dre highest earning musician of the year