Young girl gives birth in Mexico
02/06/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Jalisco, Mexico – A 9-year-old girl has given birth in Mexico. As reported by ABC News, the child and the baby were stated to be at home and healthy on Tuesday by Zoquipan Hospital director Dr. Enrique Rabago, after the Jan. 27 birth.
Authorities are now reportedly searching for the alleged father of the baby girl, a 17-year-old who may face criminal charges for having a sexual relationship with the 9-year-old, who purportedly suggested that the relationship between them was a loving one.
Lino Ginzalez Corona, spokesperson at Jalisco State Prosecutor’s Office, is quoted in the report as stating, “Due to her young age, we don’t know if she is being entirely truthful.”
The baby was born via C-Section due to the young age of the girl.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in world legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- White House: New sanctions to be imposed against Russia
- Mother of burglary suspect charged in case
- Kiefer Sutherland breaks silence on Freddie Prinze Jr. comments
- Search continues for mom who went missing while running errands
- Man charged in fatal police chase crash
- New conspiracy charges for embattled California lawmaker
- Judge: Bring back firing squad executions
- Bose files suit against Beats over patents
- Sony agrees to preliminary settlement in class action case
- Fruit sold at Trader Joe’s, Costco, Ralphs recalled over Listeria scare