Young girl gives birth in Mexico
02/06/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Jalisco, Mexico – A 9-year-old girl has given birth in Mexico. As reported by ABC News, the child and the baby were stated to be at home and healthy on Tuesday by Zoquipan Hospital director Dr. Enrique Rabago, after the Jan. 27 birth.
Authorities are now reportedly searching for the alleged father of the baby girl, a 17-year-old who may face criminal charges for having a sexual relationship with the 9-year-old, who purportedly suggested that the relationship between them was a loving one.
Lino Ginzalez Corona, spokesperson at Jalisco State Prosecutor’s Office, is quoted in the report as stating, “Due to her young age, we don’t know if she is being entirely truthful.”
The baby was born via C-Section due to the young age of the girl.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in world legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- 700 workers to lose jobs at Ford due to slow sales
- Google accused of age discrimination in lawsuit
- Appeals court hears arguments in Obama immigration fight
- Christy Mack discusses alleged brutal attack by MMA fighter
- Police seek utility records after family of 8 poisoned by carbon monoxide
- Drummer in iconic band dies in car crash in Georgia
- Houston Big Rig Accidents Linked to Tire Blowouts Caused by Speeding
- Judge rules Advanced Micro Devices must face lawsuit
- Vanilla Ice must perform community service as part of plea deal
- Judge approves woman’s request to serve divorce papers via social media