Young girl gives birth in Mexico
02/06/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Jalisco, Mexico – A 9-year-old girl has given birth in Mexico. As reported by ABC News, the child and the baby were stated to be at home and healthy on Tuesday by Zoquipan Hospital director Dr. Enrique Rabago, after the Jan. 27 birth.
Authorities are now reportedly searching for the alleged father of the baby girl, a 17-year-old who may face criminal charges for having a sexual relationship with the 9-year-old, who purportedly suggested that the relationship between them was a loving one.
Lino Ginzalez Corona, spokesperson at Jalisco State Prosecutor’s Office, is quoted in the report as stating, “Due to her young age, we don’t know if she is being entirely truthful.”
The baby was born via C-Section due to the young age of the girl.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in world legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Nicole Scherzinger opens up about self-esteem battle, new album
- Panel approves $800,000 in spending for help with Ebola in Ohio
- Nurse’s aide in Spain now free of Ebola
- Maria Menounos has run in with attacker
- Black bear eats man after death
- Ricki Lake, husband of two years split up
- Facebook seeks to ‘unfriend’ DEA fake profile pages
- Quick-loss diets may be beneficial, according to study
- Jon Gosselin reportedly booted from home
- Glenn Close opens up about growing up in cult