Young girl gives birth in Mexico
02/06/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Jalisco, Mexico – A 9-year-old girl has given birth in Mexico. As reported by ABC News, the child and the baby were stated to be at home and healthy on Tuesday by Zoquipan Hospital director Dr. Enrique Rabago, after the Jan. 27 birth.
Authorities are now reportedly searching for the alleged father of the baby girl, a 17-year-old who may face criminal charges for having a sexual relationship with the 9-year-old, who purportedly suggested that the relationship between them was a loving one.
Lino Ginzalez Corona, spokesperson at Jalisco State Prosecutor’s Office, is quoted in the report as stating, “Due to her young age, we don’t know if she is being entirely truthful.”
The baby was born via C-Section due to the young age of the girl.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in world legal news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Body of missing Indiana woman found
- Father forces son to drink alcohol as punishment
- Dawn Nguyen sentenced to jail time over fatal shooting spree
- Woman commits suicide by throwing self into crocodile pond
- Lolo Jones first to be eliminated from “Dancing with the Stars” current season
- Permit required for self-driving cars in California
- Nevada trucking company may be liable for millions in crash
- Idaho crash triggered after driver’s armpit hair burned
- Ferguson protestors seek removal of prosecutor investigating shooting
- New debate over history books in Texas classrooms