Kris Humphries’ attorneys make new claim in Kardashian divorce case
02/06/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – Attorneys for Brooklyn Nets basketball player Kris Humphries suggest reality star Kim Kardashian is seeking to speed up their divorce proceedings because of her pregnancy. As reported by omg!, Humphries lawyers made the assertion in a court filing on Monday.
Humphries’ attorney Marshall W. Waller is quoted in the report as stating in the filing, “What is really going on here is that an ‘urgency’ in the form of an apparently unplanned pregnancy, something the Respondent had nothing to do with, is perceived by Plaintiff as an opportunity to gain a litigation advantage by trying to force this court to prematurely set this matter for trial.”
A hearing regarding the preparedness of both sides for proceeding with a trial is reportedly scheduled for Feb. 15.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Los Angeles divorce law news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Rosie O’Donnell, Michelle Rounds to divorce
- Amber Rose’s body cited in manslaughter case
- New cyber intelligence agency created by Obama
- Former Colorado police chief says JonBenet Ramsey case mishandled
- Giuliana Rancic makes apology after dreadlock comment controversy
- Apple emoji options to become more diverse
- Southwest Airlines grounds planes over inspection oversight
- Google puts ban on sexually explicit content on Blogger
- Linkedin settles password link lawsuit
- Guy Fieri serves as officiate of free wedding for gay couples