Kris Humphries’ attorneys make new claim in Kardashian divorce case
02/06/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – Attorneys for Brooklyn Nets basketball player Kris Humphries suggest reality star Kim Kardashian is seeking to speed up their divorce proceedings because of her pregnancy. As reported by omg!, Humphries lawyers made the assertion in a court filing on Monday.
Humphries’ attorney Marshall W. Waller is quoted in the report as stating in the filing, “What is really going on here is that an ‘urgency’ in the form of an apparently unplanned pregnancy, something the Respondent had nothing to do with, is perceived by Plaintiff as an opportunity to gain a litigation advantage by trying to force this court to prematurely set this matter for trial.”
A hearing regarding the preparedness of both sides for proceeding with a trial is reportedly scheduled for Feb. 15.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Los Angeles divorce law news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Over 1,200 giant African snails seized by USDA
- Reality show cancelled after star charged with rape
- Drug overdose cause of Drew Barrymore sister death
- Woman hit by bus, dies at Burning Man festival
- Justin Bieber compares paparazzi accident to Princess Diana tragedy
- Shirt resembling concentration camp uniforms pulled from clothing line
- Painkiller overdose deaths may be decreased by medical marijuana laws
- Child accidently shoots instructor in head at shooting range
- Bill and Melinda Gates offer $1 million to gun control coalition
- Square introduces update that allows people to text money