Kris Humphries’ attorneys make new claim in Kardashian divorce case
02/06/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – Attorneys for Brooklyn Nets basketball player Kris Humphries suggest reality star Kim Kardashian is seeking to speed up their divorce proceedings because of her pregnancy. As reported by omg!, Humphries lawyers made the assertion in a court filing on Monday.
Humphries’ attorney Marshall W. Waller is quoted in the report as stating in the filing, “What is really going on here is that an ‘urgency’ in the form of an apparently unplanned pregnancy, something the Respondent had nothing to do with, is perceived by Plaintiff as an opportunity to gain a litigation advantage by trying to force this court to prematurely set this matter for trial.”
A hearing regarding the preparedness of both sides for proceeding with a trial is reportedly scheduled for Feb. 15.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Los Angeles divorce law news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Claims of glass crack pipe in Ashley Greene apartment fire false, source says
- ‘Welcome Back Kotter’ actress dies following breast cancer battle
- Pam Bondi requests stay not be lifted in same-sex marriage case
- Video embeds not a copyright violation, EU court says
- FBI arrests man for Gmail nude photo scam
- Russian weed company purchases Ebola.com
- Chuck Norris publicly gives support for Greg Abbott for Texas Governor
- Man gets arrested over ‘wet willy’
- Taylor Swift talks taking a dating pause
- Kendra Wilkinson expresses belief that husband was ‘set up’