Kris Humphries’ attorneys make new claim in Kardashian divorce case
02/06/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
Los Angeles – Attorneys for Brooklyn Nets basketball player Kris Humphries suggest reality star Kim Kardashian is seeking to speed up their divorce proceedings because of her pregnancy. As reported by omg!, Humphries lawyers made the assertion in a court filing on Monday.
Humphries’ attorney Marshall W. Waller is quoted in the report as stating in the filing, “What is really going on here is that an ‘urgency’ in the form of an apparently unplanned pregnancy, something the Respondent had nothing to do with, is perceived by Plaintiff as an opportunity to gain a litigation advantage by trying to force this court to prematurely set this matter for trial.”
A hearing regarding the preparedness of both sides for proceeding with a trial is reportedly scheduled for Feb. 15.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in Los Angeles divorce law news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Mother of burglary suspect charged in case
- Kiefer Sutherland breaks silence on Freddie Prinze Jr. comments
- Search continues for mom who went missing while running errands
- Man charged in fatal police chase crash
- New conspiracy charges for embattled California lawmaker
- Judge: Bring back firing squad executions
- Bose files suit against Beats over patents
- Sony agrees to preliminary settlement in class action case
- Fruit sold at Trader Joe’s, Costco, Ralphs recalled over Listeria scare
- Gunman opens fire in Delaware hospital