Appeals court rejects Apple’s sales ban request
01/31/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
San Francisco – A U.S. appeals court has denied a request by Apple Inc. to revisit a bid for a sales ban to be imposed on select smartphones offered by Samsung. As reported by Reuters, the court denied the request Thursday as the technology giants continue a legal battle over patent issues.
As noted in the report, Apple’s request for the sales ban on Samsung’s Galaxy Nexus smartphone was denied in October by a three-judge panel in the Federal Circuit Court of Appeals in Washington, D.C.
Details for why the court recently rejected Apple’s request to revisit the issue had not been made clear at the time of the report.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in San Francisco business law news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Maria Menounos has run in with attacker
- Black bear eats man after death
- Ricki Lake, husband of two years split up
- Facebook seeks to ‘unfriend’ DEA fake profile pages
- Quick-loss diets may be beneficial, according to study
- Jon Gosselin reportedly booted from home
- Glenn Close opens up about growing up in cult
- ‘Modern Family’ actress dies at 55
- Padma Lakshmi splits from Richard Gere after months of dating
- Novelist apologizes for controversial remarks