Appeals court rejects Apple’s sales ban request
01/31/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
San Francisco – A U.S. appeals court has denied a request by Apple Inc. to revisit a bid for a sales ban to be imposed on select smartphones offered by Samsung. As reported by Reuters, the court denied the request Thursday as the technology giants continue a legal battle over patent issues.
As noted in the report, Apple’s request for the sales ban on Samsung’s Galaxy Nexus smartphone was denied in October by a three-judge panel in the Federal Circuit Court of Appeals in Washington, D.C.
Details for why the court recently rejected Apple’s request to revisit the issue had not been made clear at the time of the report.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in San Francisco business law news.
Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Veteran teacher fired after ordering ‘hit’ on student
- Woman accused of killing her newborns appears in court
- IRS audit odds lowest since 1980s
- Man attempts to open door during flight, plane rerouted
- Ex-wife of congressman accuses him of violating divorce terms
- Family of ‘affluenza’ teen won’t pay full cost of court-ordered treatment
- Target in Pennsylvania school stabbing rampage unknown
- Ethics complaint filed by outdoors enthusiasts over bill changes
- Families sue Disney over access ride policy for disabled
- Reward offered by PG&E in Silicon Valley power grid attack