Appeals court rejects Apple’s sales ban request
01/31/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
San Francisco – A U.S. appeals court has denied a request by Apple Inc. to revisit a bid for a sales ban to be imposed on select smartphones offered by Samsung. As reported by Reuters, the court denied the request Thursday as the technology giants continue a legal battle over patent issues.
As noted in the report, Apple’s request for the sales ban on Samsung’s Galaxy Nexus smartphone was denied in October by a three-judge panel in the Federal Circuit Court of Appeals in Washington, D.C.
Details for why the court recently rejected Apple’s request to revisit the issue had not been made clear at the time of the report.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in San Francisco business law news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Appeals court hears arguments in Obama immigration fight
- Christy Mack discusses alleged brutal attack by MMA fighter
- Police seek utility records after family of 8 poisoned by carbon monoxide
- Drummer in iconic band dies in car crash in Georgia
- Houston Big Rig Accidents Linked to Tire Blowouts Caused by Speeding
- Judge rules Advanced Micro Devices must face lawsuit
- Vanilla Ice must perform community service as part of plea deal
- Judge approves woman’s request to serve divorce papers via social media
- Teen writes letter rejecting university’s admission rejection
- Airline releases new statement in Germanwings crash