Appeals court rejects Apple’s sales ban request
01/31/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
San Francisco – A U.S. appeals court has denied a request by Apple Inc. to revisit a bid for a sales ban to be imposed on select smartphones offered by Samsung. As reported by Reuters, the court denied the request Thursday as the technology giants continue a legal battle over patent issues.
As noted in the report, Apple’s request for the sales ban on Samsung’s Galaxy Nexus smartphone was denied in October by a three-judge panel in the Federal Circuit Court of Appeals in Washington, D.C.
Details for why the court recently rejected Apple’s request to revisit the issue had not been made clear at the time of the report.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in San Francisco business law news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Linkedin settles password link lawsuit
- Guy Fieri serves as officiate of free wedding for gay couples
- Supreme Court to hear Abercrombie ‘headscarf’ case
- Men pocket dial employer, revealing robbery
- Contesting the Right to Unemployment Benefits
- Bill O’Reilly calls exaggerated report claims ‘smear campaign’
- Texas immigration attorney arrested for visa application forgery
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ star to receive award after comments about LBGT community
- Kanye West seeks “Steve Jobs of Gap” status
- Vanilla Ice accused of burglary of renovated home