Appeals court rejects Apple’s sales ban request
01/31/2013 // West Palm Beach , Florida, US // JusticeNewsFlash // Justice News Flash // (press release)
San Francisco – A U.S. appeals court has denied a request by Apple Inc. to revisit a bid for a sales ban to be imposed on select smartphones offered by Samsung. As reported by Reuters, the court denied the request Thursday as the technology giants continue a legal battle over patent issues.
As noted in the report, Apple’s request for the sales ban on Samsung’s Galaxy Nexus smartphone was denied in October by a three-judge panel in the Federal Circuit Court of Appeals in Washington, D.C.
Details for why the court recently rejected Apple’s request to revisit the issue had not been made clear at the time of the report.
Justice News Flash delivers the latest in San Francisco business law news.
Address: 215 South Olive Suite 300 W. Palm Beach FL 33401
Other News / Press Releases
- Former OPD chief testifies in gender-discrimination lawsuit
- Mariska Hartigay praises funding for rape kit testing
- Lyft allows employers to pick up tab for employee rides
- Agreement reached between Amazon and Hachette
- Woman claims singer’s voice gives her seizures
- Window washers saved after dangling from One World Trade Center
- Age of mother affects child’s performance at school
- Pilot error linked to fatal East Haven crash
- Lewy body dementia reportedly contributed to Robin Williams’ suicide
- Eminem makes threats to singer in new rap